KombatBOT5.0 IS ONLINE

forms93

Guildcard
Hi guys! I go by KombatBot online.

I also want to come right out and say something: I'm probably the person responsible for some of the growth. See, I wanted to play Phantasy Star Online, so I came to this server and figured it might be appropriate to assemble a group. I'm such a loser that the first place I turned to was 4chan's video games board, and now I have 46 people in my Discord that are all looking to play on Ephinea.

I love Ephinea. It's a labor of love - music was added, quality-of-life changes were added, and the community that plays here isn't being treated like a cash cow and being milked for bullshit donations. Things, for the most part, are left alone and let to serve themselves - the admins don't step in and serve as an otherworldly force that changes the direction of the server for the worse. That's why I keep making annoying-ass threads on 4chan's video games board section - despite 100 active players and 46 people in my Discord, I think I can do better and get more people attracted.

So far, I'm so happy with my experience and the time dedicated here. It's 2016, and I'm just as excited to make my log-in as I was 10 years ago when I finally got signed up for my Hunter's License. But you know what the best part is? I don't have to pay a god damn cent.

If someone tells me that Ephinea isn't the best experience for Phantasy Star Online, I get a little bit mad. After a week, I can say that I'm enjoying my time here and am looking forward to seeing how things are going to go over the next little while. Less than 7 days here and 100 players are here concurrently - now let's do that every day for a week, ya?

i love you bro. you r the greatest thing that happened to this server. we should make an appreciation thread just for you

i love you bro. you r the greatest thing that happened to this server. we should make an appreciation thread just for you

I didn't do shit, I just spammed for people to come join me because I'm a lonely faggot. Let's make an appreciation thread for the people with the actual knowledge and talent

Back