Kicking off my YouTube channel with this game

Char-E

The jobless android
Guildcard
Hi all,

Just wanted to say I love this server. This game was a big part of my childhood; me and my friend would play it together, split screen style, all the time on the GameCube. This server has been my first experience playing online with others, and it's really nice.

In fact, my friend and I like it so much that we're starting our YouTube channel with it. We're just having fun recording and playing the game, not expecting a lot of views with this. I thought I'd share our first video here for others to enjoy. (if that's allowed, I didn't see anything in the rules against promoting one's own content).

Hope this server lives for many years to come. Even when my friend and I are done recording and moving onto other things, I'll still be playing. :D

Hi all,

Just wanted to say I love this server. This game was a big part of my childhood; me and my friend would play it together, split screen style, all the time on the GameCube. This server has been my first experience playing online with others, and it's really nice.

In fact, my friend and I like it so much that we're starting our YouTube channel with it. We're just having fun recording and playing the game, not expecting a lot of views with this. I thought I'd share our first video here for others to enjoy. (if that's allowed, I didn't see anything in the rules against promoting one's own content).

Hope this server lives for many years to come. Even when my friend and I are done recording and moving onto other things, I'll still be playing. :D
Looks like a lot of Fun! You genuinely seem enthusiastic and passionate about your PSO! Let mew know when and if you're ready to record moar content! <3 Welcome Home!

Looks like a lot of Fun! You genuinely seem enthusiastic and passionate about your PSO! Let mew know when and if you're ready to record moar content! <3 Welcome Home!
Thanks <3

I appreciate the feedback.

And oh there will be much more to come. We have recorded all the way up to normal Dark Falz so far. I still got a lot of editing to do but you can expect more episodes (hopefully) every Friday.

Back