Keyboard config problem

Roaxes

Guildcard
My keyboards right arrow key that's used for the right action pallet and change page has worn down so much to the point of not working. Fortunately I was able to change the action pallet to my numpad 0, but unfortunately I am completely unable to change the option for menu page turning as it just gives me an error sound.
So I have to keep quickly switching to my controller when I wanna turn the page. Is there any fix to this possible?

*The quick menu that I need it for is what you'd hold R+Y to use that for some reason can only turn right which just happens to be the key that doesn't work anymore*

73ecad629c064e47952e688651de9683.png

That is really a trash translation.
It should be like "Not configurable" or something like that (I changed it in my unitxt)

Anyway, as I just said, those keys are not configurable however not long ago I posted how you could configure them (requires external assistance, aka a memory editor).
falkenjeff made a bunch of programs (1 per key) but for the control config, I think.

I guess I could stop being lazy and make a program to let you set the kb ones too.

That would be great! :D

I just wonder why they won't let you config them though since they let you do actions. I don't even remember using the right arrow key so much for it to wear down to not working xD.

I don't know, ask sega :p
Also, I was able to modify every key except cancel...

Alright... took me longer than expected because I lost my list of keys and values and had to get them all again form he game.
In my tools topic, almost at the bottom, PSOBB Input Map.

Oh hey you replaced my shitty thing. I guess I don't have to add a GUI now lel.

gj

Back