Kakarot

Jafet777

ツلåfe̊ṱ❼❼❼™
Guildcard
0BE847F8-F522-4754-910F-4511533F7FE9.jpeg
I Just checked one the pages a follow in Facebook named kakarot (Goku). Turns out the person who runs the page passed away. Very well know page we had each other added on Snapchat as well and he died at a young age sadly. When I joined Ephinea I was happy to be known as y’all’s Goku or derpy Goku. I personally like the role and at the time and I saw lots of people fighting. Even thought my role wasn’t of an administrator I wanted to put the community as one. Not my job I know but I saw it as like we are a small community after all. I think I have put a somewhat of a positive Influence on some of y’all I see the community more together I have try my best. Besides trade is a bit limited we should be sticking together instead of fighting. Plus it’s kinda awkward for an administrator to make a decision when people are fighting on discord or forums. Be the better person and apologize even if you are wrong. (Be the better person is the key) It’s just an opinion. This brings me to the next topic. holding a grudge over someone does what good? Nothing in my opinion. I seen recently a PSO player passed away when I joined ephinea. Think about we one day will be gone too that’s the reality. I personally don’t block people becuase...hey if something happen to any of y’all I am gonna feel horrible. That being said let me introduced one of my pso friend here y’all know him as (Greenface). I will not mention the fact of the reason why I was blocked but I was trying to get unblocked at the time. Later on He came up to me and apologize to me for blocking me. That made me very happy and practically we are good friend now. Greenface is so cool that one time he try to give me a 50 hit DOB for free but I wasn’t gonna take that offer. We often argue about giving each other free stuff and denied taking each other offers xD. This dude is so awesome that when I was trying to recover some of the things I lost when I bought yume a TJS. Greenface told me if I was short on something to buy I could ask him for some pds to borrow and told me a compliment that (I seemed like a person of keeping his word.) That being said I welcome you to unblock someone you never know he can be your best friend here. Even if you blocked someone who happens to be a shitty player xD... well that’s all again ty for letting me be y’all Goku and if one day I’ll passed away I want to be remember the same. :31E4AA53B-0AB5-4BFB-8AC6-DFCF8363AB5B.gif
FC68ECEB-F37B-406D-B777-6AD9EDA05B9B.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 7570
I Just checked one the pages a follow in Facebook named kakarot (Goku). Turns out the person who runs the page passed away. Very well know page we had each other added on Snapchat as well and he died at a young age sadly. When I joined Ephinea I was happy to be known as y’all’s Goku or derpy Goku. I personally like the role and at the time and I saw lots of people fighting. Even thought my role wasn’t of an administrator I wanted to put the community as one. Not my job I know but I saw it as like we are a small community after all. I think I have put a somewhat of a positive Influence on some of y’all I see the community more together I have try my best. Besides trade is a bit limited we should be sticking together instead of fighting. Plus it’s kinda awkward for an administrator to make a decision when people are fighting on discord or forums. Be the better person and apologize even if you are wrong. (Be the better person is the key) It’s just an opinion. This brings me to the next topic. holding a grudge over someone does what good? Nothing in my opinion. I seen recently a PSO player passed away when I joined ephinea. Think about we one day will be gone too that’s the reality. I personally don’t block people becuase...hey if something happen to any of y’all I am gonna feel horrible. That being said let me introduced one of my pso friend here y’all know him as (Greenface). I will not mention the fact of the reason why I was blocked but I was trying to get unblocked at the time. Later on He came up to me and apologize to me for blocking me. That made me very happy and practically we are good friend now. Greenface is so cool that one time he try to give me a 50 hit DOB for free but I wasn’t gonna take that offer. We often argue about giving each other free stuff and denied taking each other offers xD. This dude is so awesome that when I was trying to recover some of the things I lost when I bought yume a TJS. Greenface told me if I was short on something to buy I could ask him for some pds to borrow and told me a compliment that (I seemed like a person of keeping his word.) That being said I welcome you to unblock someone you never know he can be your best friend here. Even if you blocked someone who happens to be a shitty player xD... well that’s all again ty for letting me be y’all Goku and if one day I’ll passed away I want to be remember the same. :3View attachment 7571
View attachment 7578
Greenface-kuun! <3 Yes, being remembered fondly and warmly should be the fate of any PSO Devotee. ESP if they were ever an Ephinean ='). Mew certainly hopes she will be remembered fondly if she ever passes during PSO's reign.

Back