Kai's Custom Mag Daycare [Hiatus]

Kai

SacredPixel#0039
Guildcard
Hello! Unfortunately due to a pretty significant life change I will not be able to play PSO for a while. Thus, I'm forced to close up shop for the foreseeable future. Thank you very much to all the cool folks who've entrusted me with raising their mags, I've enjoyed it immensely :) If you're looking for custom mag services, consider contacting one of the folks in Arsuru's post, click here.

Hello! I'm Kai and I raise Mags! I've been doing customs for folks every day this month and finally have some availability again. Here's how this goes:

Current delivery time is closed :(

I can make pretty much any mag you want, with any stats you need. If you don't know exactly what those should be, I can guide you so we can find the robot child that will precisely suit your needs.

Cost is usually 3-5 PDs for level 200 with max Sync/IQ. This depends on how easy/cheap it is to make that mag. In broad strokes, POW/DEX cell mags are 3, regular POW/DEX uncelled are 4, and more complicated/MIND ones are 5. There are exceptions to all of these, quotes are given when you tell me what you're looking for.
Payment happens after completion. The only exceptions are cells and rare colors, provided by you before I begin. I may also take a partial payment in Meseta at a 400k:1PD rate.
Discounts may apply for newbies or bulk orders, just ask (nicely >:| )!
Delivery is usually done the next day if there's no one ahead of you. I try to get your kiddo in your arms as fast as possible!

rupika_banner.png

Here are some real customer testimonials, from real Ephinea players just like YOU:
"Woohoo, that was fast!"
"Thank you again. That mag is a huge step up in power!"
"Oh wow that was fast"
*gif of the dancing lizards from Tobal No.2*

These Mags are results of missclicks or other mistakes, and are given away for just one or two PDs or equivalent Meseta each. Message me if you'll give them a new home :(

Elenor 5/138/47/1 (level 191)
Rati 5/144/51/0 Ruby

Contact is preferred through Discord SacredPixel#0039, or PM me here. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Back