Justis's Synchro Service

Justis

Guildcard
This Service is ONLY for mags that are level 200.

How it works is that you trade me X amount of mags for a price and in about 35-50 mins later you mag will have all bars filled up and Synchro at 120%, Plus providing 30 Star Atomizers in return with your mags.

FAQ:
Q: What's the point of this service?
A: I know time and time again when your running team of 4 groups (Public or Res Groups), mistakes happen and one person accidently uses a PB and players try to follow to get PB chain for SD, but sometime they result that ends up dealing no damage to enemies surrounding them and up dying because of it?

Q: Why is it so important have Synchro at 120%?
A: This a 3 part answer.
A) This will give you an ability to have a High chance to one shot the Episode 4 boss. (Using Estlla Photon Blast)
B) If you accidently using a PB, your stats will be based of there mags IQ and Synchro and there Character Stats, meaning that you have a good chance on clearing out the full wave of enemies dealing around 7000-15000 damage instead of dealing 200-400 damage when you do a 4PB chain.
C) Some mags have triggers that require to have a Synchro at 120% to have a better trigger rate (Especially boss triggers). [Nidra, Agastya, Gael Giel, Yahoo!]

Q: Why give 30 Star Atomizers with our mags?
A: It is great way to keep up with your mag Synchro at 120% and its super fast to cause you when you feed it, it'll be instant cause all the bars are already filled up.

Prices:
1 Mag= 1pd
2-3 Mags= 2pds
4-5 Mags= 3pds
6-7 Mags= 4pds
8-9 Mags = 5pds
+10 Mags = 6pds

PS: Best way to contact me is through Discord. (Username: Justis#7976)

DISCLAIMER
Everything is done without any assistance of Mag Scripting or anything similar methods that is deemed illegal on the server.

Last edited:
Back