Just wanted to say hi!

Nurglings

Guildcard
Hey everyone,

After a hit of nostalgia a couple of days ago I googled "new pso", which led me to the PCgamer article about this server/community.

I haven't played since back in the GC days, and even then I believe it was post server shutdown. I'm really excited to see that the game is still around and even thriving, considering the circumstances.

Anyways, I'm not sure how often I'll be on but I wanted to introduce myself and say I hope to become a regular in the community!

SquEEEEEeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and examines Rawls-san closely!* Being a 'regular' won't make u any LESS loved here dear! As the seasons come and wane....IRL Crap will Always rear its ugly head and often RIP players away almost unexpectantly....Jobs...Military....New Baby....Classes...you name it...we've survived it all and will STILL be here waiting! Still Geeking out how players get the "urge to Google PSO" After all these years and with so many more advanced games out there. Hell, Mew is STILL Jelly over that PC Gamer article....Yes, PSO got an awesome shout out and exposure to the lost flock after SEGA abandoned us...but for that "Lady Megid" to get all that mewish praise and attention..... GAHR!!! Jelly Jelly Jelly, Ok...ok...ok...sorry...mews highjacking your thread....sowwy! Very Happy to have caught your attention and join us! Welcome Home!

Hey everyone,

After a hit of nostalgia a couple of days ago I googled "new pso", which led me to the PCgamer article about this server/community.

I haven't played since back in the GC days, and even then I believe it was post server shutdown. I'm really excited to see that the game is still around and even thriving, considering the circumstances.

Anyways, I'm not sure how often I'll be on but I wanted to introduce myself and say I hope to become a regular in the community!
You found this much in the same way that I did, I stumbled across a Forbes article about this "relic" of a game being revived by old players, but didn't fully believe it until I was back on Ragol punching holes in baddies with photons.
Welcome home

Welcome to Ephinea ! I think I read the exact same article as you did which led me here. I joined about a month ago and have been enjoying this server, and I'm sure you will too ! ^^

See you on Pioneer 2 :)

Welcome to Ephinea!
I also joined this server less than a month ago, haven't looked back since!
Wonderful little community, mods that care, it's all very nice here.
I'm even thinking about joining the Discord someday!

Back