Just wanted to say hello~!

draggyun

Stubborn FOmar
Guildcard
Hey there! Just another phantasy star fan coming back. Been playing pso2 like a madman lately, but its made me miss the nostalgia of the old PSO days. Always tried to make a FOmar, but ended up giving up in favor of a HUcast. Guess this time around I'm trying to be adamant and stick with FOmar from the get go...not very forgiving! Anyways I'm quite glad I happened across this server and hope to call it home lol. Sappy, I know.

Hey there! Just another phantasy star fan coming back. Been playing pso2 like a madman lately, but its made me miss the nostalgia of the old PSO days. Always tried to make a FOmar, but ended up giving up in favor of a HUcast. Guess this time around I'm trying to be adamant and stick with FOmar from the get go...not very forgiving! Anyways I'm quite glad I happened across this server and hope to call it home lol. Sappy, I know.
Not "Sappy" at All dear! You're in Good company! Lots of souls on here... STILL Here, because of that magic word... 'Nostalgia'! Yeah, FO's can seem Extra Squishy at first. Worse case scenario, you can always has a HUcast farm all the MAG monies and items to supplement your FO habit? Hmmmmm? Oh...and Welcome Home! =3

Not "Sappy" at All dear! You're in Good company! Lots of souls on here... STILL Here, because of that magic word... 'Nostalgia'! Yeah, FO's can seem Extra Squishy at first. Worse case scenario, you can always has a HUcast farm all the MAG monies and items to supplement your FO habit? Hmmmmm? Oh...and Welcome Home! =3
Thank you! I ended up making a RAcast just to get my nidra haha, so atm lvl 26 with a 183 nidra...not going to complain haha. Just still forcing myself to stick with it, though I might indeed make a HUcast eventually. Can't get everything I want on a redria, right? Haha

Thank you! I ended up making a RAcast just to get my nidra haha, so atm lvl 26 with a 183 nidra...not going to complain haha. Just still forcing myself to stick with it, though I might indeed make a HUcast eventually. Can't get everything I want on a redria, right? Haha
Mew herself had always been Redria biased, so she knows where you're coming from. This ish prolly a bad time to remind you that Before your character reaches level 20, you can change your ID with a simple /command if you notice something you deem PSO Career worthy you desire most is on a different ID on this particular server <3. Keep up the Fight! Hope to pounce and play wiff you soon! =3

Mew herself had always been Redria biased, so she knows where you're coming from. This ish prolly a bad time to remind you that Before your character reaches level 20, you can change your ID with a simple /command if you notice something you deem PSO Career worthy you desire most is on a different ID on this particular server <3. Keep up the Fight! Hope to pounce and play wiff you soon! =3
I actually used it to change to redria because the name I like to use ended up being greenill (ew) ...so...yeah! I debated for a good while between that and pinkall, but figured redria would be better in the long run. And I would not mind in the least playing together! The more the merrier. Currently just grinding my way through to eventually get that sweet 50hit double saber I've always dreamed about. Aside from that honestly not sure if there are any better double sabers for a fomar...aside from s-rank twin, but I've never touched that mode nor do I look forward to it lol.

I actually used it to change to redria because the name I like to use ended up being greenill (ew) ...so...yeah! I debated for a good while between that and pinkall, but figured redria would be better in the long run. And I would not mind in the least playing together! The more the merrier. Currently just grinding my way through to eventually get that sweet 50hit double saber I've always dreamed about. Aside from that honestly not sure if there are any better double sabers for a fomar...aside from s-rank twin, but I've never touched that mode nor do I look forward to it lol.
Ooooo Hit Double saber for FO's is a good fallback/Close quarters combat to steal TP. Finding a Hit pew pew wouldnt be bad either....steal TP from a Distance. =3 In order for mew to be pouncing you, whats your In Game Name dear? =3

Ooooo Hit Double saber for FO's is a good fallback/Close quarters combat to steal TP. Finding a Hit pew pew wouldnt be bad either....steal TP from a Distance. =3 In order for mew to be pouncing you, whats your In Game Name dear? =3
Yeah that would help, wouldn't it? lol.
Anywhos, my ign is Iejirisk and my guild card is in my profile. Also Draggyun#0274 for discord is that's needed. xD

That aside I enjoy a melee FOmar...a lot! I just really enjoy the versatility to it. Been running around with a draw buster for a while for my tp needs and its worked well. Honestly haven't gotten lucky on a tp gun yet though, be it from the shop or drops haha. Though the double saber has always been a pipe dream for me hah. On the gc I spent....forever farming it on my HUcast. He started around lvl 30 and when I finally gave up he was like 120, it never dropped for me hah....granted that was before I found out about the ult gov quest rewards. o.o

Yeah that would help, wouldn't it? lol.
Anywhos, my ign is Iejirisk and my guild card is in my profile. Also Draggyun#0274 for discord is that's needed. xD

That aside I enjoy a melee FOmar...a lot! I just really enjoy the versatility to it. Been running around with a draw buster for a while for my tp needs and its worked well. Honestly haven't gotten lucky on a tp gun yet though, be it from the shop or drops haha. Though the double saber has always been a pipe dream for me hah. On the gc I spent....forever farming it on my HUcast. He started around lvl 30 and when I finally gave up he was like 120, it never dropped for me hah....granted that was before I found out about the ult gov quest rewards. o.o
*Puts Iejirisk-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT! list!* Every so often mew will either trip over a double saber or get one surrendered to her by loved ones to halp the community. Next one she aquires is reserved for You! Along with any odd Katanas =3. TP stealing pew pews are mew's priority atm tho =P. Mew was kinda dragged kicking and screaming onto Discord too, so her id is Mew Mew!#1236

*Puts Iejirisk-san on her POUNCE on SIGHT! list!* Every so often mew will either trip over a double saber or get one surrendered to her by loved ones to halp the community. Next one she aquires is reserved for You! Along with any odd Katanas =3. TP stealing pew pews are mew's priority atm tho =P. Mew was kinda dragged kicking and screaming onto Discord too, so her id is Mew Mew!#1236
Hah you don't have to, honestly. People on this server have been surprisingly really nice so far (which is quite appreciated. Definitely makes one feel welcomed)! I managed to find a tp assault in the store, so that's been pretty nice so far, also I added you on discord! I was kinda dragged on there in similar fashion, so out of habit I usually have it running in the background these days, same with Steam.

Welcome to Ephinea man. Not got into pso2 myself yet, just installed it though :wacko:

Back