Just saying hello :)

Steph6

- Stan -
Guildcard
Hey guys,
Just thought of saying hello.
I got a bit of history with PSO since the dreamcast first episode, version2 then Gamecube release (glad they did as i killed my dreamcast on PSO).

I also played PSU, PSOzero, PSOportable and PSO2 on PS4 and PC, but personally it wasnt my cup of tea.

So here i am all anew.

I never played PSO online before, except PSO2 of course. Just been an offline looney or having PSO parties on split screen with friends. So just forgive my ignorance regarding the language or the trade habbits.

I be on Europe server though as im in UK. I tryied US server but got a disconnect in less than an hour. Ill just pop in to visit or trade if thats ok.

Big fan of RAcaseal here, progressing slowly Lv37ish.

Hope to see yous around, and thanks a lot for holding PSO alive :D

Steph/

Hey guys,
Just thought of saying hello.
I got a bit of history with PSO since the dreamcast first episode, version2 then Gamecube release (glad they did as i killed my dreamcast on PSO).

I also played PSU, PSOzero, PSOportable and PSO2 on PS4 and PC, but personally it wasnt my cup of tea.

So here i am all anew.

I never played PSO online before, except PSO2 of course. Just been an offline looney or having PSO parties on split screen with friends. So just forgive my ignorance regarding the language or the trade habbits.

I be on Europe server though as im in UK. I tryied US server but got a disconnect in less than an hour. Ill just pop in to visit or trade if thats ok.

Big fan of RAcaseal here, progressing slowly Lv37ish.

Hope to see yous around, and thanks a lot for holding PSO alive :D

Steph/
Eeeeee! Another Old Guard returns hearing the call of Nostalgia! Wow, you've really exposed yourself to quite a few PSO venues huh? Only to find out what was made 17 years ago was the Best version <3. It's funny you mention how PSO killed your Dreamcast... . Had a Dreamcast do the exact same thing after SEGA introduced PSO Ver. 1.2 ep1. Whenever you were out in lobby and someone would log on and pop up, the Dreamcast would go Nuts whirring and buzzing with activity reading the disc! After a few nights of reading several hundred times a night....One night, was just in lobby trying to coordinate a party with loved ones, and the DC started its manic reading while ppl popped in. Then, all of a sudden...heard this sickening "PLINK!" then a slow groan! The black rubber band on the inside finally HAD IT with all the abuse! lol. Anyway, We're Happy to have another veteran return to the fray! Welcome Home!! =3

Heehee thank you for the warm welcome,

Yes i got a bit of history with PSO serie indeed; my love for the serie never faded, but to me the other opus were way far too superficial compared to the original PSO. I never found THIS depth in any other episode.

Yes indeed, your description of the Dreamcast disease matches perfectly what mine was doing. Going nuts reading the disc until the motor-lens system definitly died. Shame, i really loved this console and the "who want to be a millionaire" styled menus <3 (really miss that)
I made it to ultimate on DC.ver.2 but never past the forest. I was playing a FOmarl, with mechguns, and a pure attack MAG lol - we were young werent we?

I made a bit more sense on GC, and made it to the ruins but never killed Dark Falz in Ultimate, not that i recall, so i got a score to settle now :)

Hope to see yous around :)

Steph/

welcome to racaseal star online

Back