Just another old player coming back asking for a pmag and charge mechs :(...

Kork

uses keyboard
Hey everyone so I recently heard Ephinea was trending and now a lot of us across the world are quarantined so I thought what the hell :p. Anyone got a power mag, 50h charge mechs, and 50h charge arms for my lvl 190 racast? I'm offering 5 pds all 3, but under the condition I'll give them to you shortly after once I have the gear and am able to do runs.

Last edited:
Welcome back! Unfortunately, I do not have either of these things you are requesting, but I'm sure there will be someone nice enough to gift you these.

Welcome back! Unfortunately, I do not have either of these things you are requesting, but I'm sure there will be someone nice enough to gift you these.

Thanks! I went ahead and offered some Pd's for a little starting bundle under the condition I can get them to them here shortly once I'm able to do runs again.

Hey everyone so I recently heard Ephinea was trending and now a lot of us across the world are quarantined so I thought what the hell :p. Anyone got a power mag, 50h charge mechs, and 50h charge arms for my lvl 190 racast? I'm offering 5 pds all 3, but under the condition I'll give them to you shortly after once I have the gear and am able to do runs.
Mew MAY has 50% charge Arms laying around somewhere~! =3 Just let her know when you're normally online and she'll hunt you down! =3

Back