Just an old newbie(?) passing through!

Kamra

Ayo! I'm no good at introductions but I thought I'd stop by to say thanks for all the effort keeping this server active n' healthy.

By old newbie, I just mean that I played PSO on the Dreamcast when I was thirteen or something haha. I was blown away by the idea that I was with players, but we didn't have the Dreamcast for long unfortunately ^^. Haven't really dabbled in PSO much since!

...which means of COURSE I'm starting as a hardcore character because I'm an idiot haha. Anyways, that's it for me! And well, if anyone (eventually) sees my one-death corpse in Ragol, show my MAG back home. = w =

Ahahah, I tried the first government quest since that's how the story's supposed to go and all... let's just say I didn't think I would have that 'SO THIS IS HOW IT ENDS' moment so soon. Survived it though!

Ayo! I'm no good at introductions but I thought I'd stop by to say thanks for all the effort keeping this server active n' healthy.

By old newbie, I just mean that I played PSO on the Dreamcast when I was thirteen or something haha. I was blown away by the idea that I was with players, but we didn't have the Dreamcast for long unfortunately ^^. Haven't really dabbled in PSO much since!

...which means of COURSE I'm starting as a hardcore character because I'm an idiot haha. Anyways, that's it for me! And well, if anyone (eventually) sees my one-death corpse in Ragol, show my MAG back home. = w =
*POUNCES and examine Kammy closely* Hmmmm, only 13 when you first played on Dreamcast eh? Let's seeee...that should put you on or close to your 30's eh? <3 Says a lot of how PSO must've left an impression on you nearly 17 or so years later. As you can see a lot has changed for the better since you last swung your saber. Hardcore mode right away?? Well, you won't be too isolated with the healthy HC community here. Normies are somewhat able to halp keep you Sane and alive too, so fret not at feeling 'idiotic' about your HC Debut dear! You'll be Fine! Looking forward to playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Back