I've finally found my way back to PSO!

CageyRabbit

Guildcard
I started playing PSO back on dialup on the dreamcast on v1, and man did I play it a lot. At some point I did play the xbox version a little bit. I played a fair amount of blue burst on the schtHack server back in 2007/2008. With the launch of windows vista I jumped out of windows into Linux and never managed to get blue burst running in wine again (until today).

Imagine my delighted surprise when browsing the wine appdb and seeing that while pso2 isn't supported (I've been looking forward to the beta on xbox), blue burst seemed playable. With a little bit of research I was able to get the game up and running and I'm now a level 6 Ramar.

I'm so happy to have found my way back to this game.

Edit: I see a familiar face on this forum (Aleron Ives), not that he'd remember me. I was Scared Rabbit over on old server.

I started playing PSO back on dialup on the dreamcast on v1, and man did I play it a lot. At some point I did play the xbox version a little bit. I played a fair amount of blue burst on the schtHack server back in 2007/2008. With the launch of windows vista I jumped out of windows into Linux and never managed to get blue burst running in wine again (until today).

Imagine my delighted surprise when browsing the wine appdb and seeing that while pso2 isn't supported (I've been looking forward to the beta on xbox), blue burst seemed playable. With a little bit of research I was able to get the game up and running and I'm now a level 6 Ramar.

I'm so happy to have found my way back to this game.

Edit: I see a familiar face on this forum (Aleron Ives), not that he'd remember me. I was Scared Rabbit over on old server.
EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and looks over Rabbit-san carefully~!* Wonderful to hear yet another Old Guard Dreamcaster return to the fight! Even happier to hear how your resolve never wavered as you fought you way.....here! And yes, Ives-Dono is here lurking around somewhere~! <3. Hope you're loving what you see... and of course.....Welcome Home! =3

Back on dreamcast and on schthack I ran around as a ramar named Mithril in game. Here you'll find me named Rabbit.
Your Mithril name has a ring to it...MOST if not All of us here are SCHT refugee/Survivors too! Dammit, now mew needs to find you Bunny Ears~! Looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you Wabbit-san! =3

Back