It's me ! Goku !

Aelphasy

jk, I am Aelphasy.

French, 26 years, PhantasyStar player, expect PSO2.

Knowing that other servers are dead (or half-dead) I think I will spend some time on this new one.

I hope people will play B mode here, who can get really technical and interesting once mastered (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV3YOV8LDFs )

See you IG. ;)

Haha, your title... Let me guess, are you a Xenoverse player? Always hearing that line when I used to play. :)

Anyhow, WELCOME TO THE GAME AND FORUMS!!!

Just so it's clear, we're just starting out and our population isn't so big. We hope for it to grow but even if it doesn't, that's fine, it'll always be around for those who want to play!!!

We just had a battle game a few days ago, but would love to have some more with others. Hope to see you in game soon!!!

Thank you. ;-)

No, I don't play DBX, but this line is also on the budokai saga on PS2.

I played on Eden a few time, so I know what a isn't so big population is !

See you IG. ;)

BMODE rocks. Shame not many people play it. We also have the benefit of the scores saving too. So... bragging rights.

Welcome Aelphasy, glad to see you over here, I hope you enjoy your time on Ephinea, I know you're constantly maxing out levels on Clementine so I'm sure you'll be max before no time on here as well.

Good luck and happy hunting!

tofuman said:
BMODE rocks. Shame not many people play it. We also have the benefit of the scores saving too. So... bragging rights.

Lets try to convert people to BMode then. ;-)

Ty Gnome, hope to see you IG.

Aelphasy said:
tofuman said:

Lets try to convert people to BMode then. ;-)

Ty Gnome, hope to see you IG.

Damn saw that video and it looks so cool, so I think you've won a battler here already :O

Welcome to Ephinea, Aelphasy!

It's nice to see someone from PSU Clementine on here.

Hey, you! :D

BMODE has always interested me, though I've never played more than once in a blue moon.
I just might have to issue you a challenge in the future!!

Omni said:
Hey, you! :D

BMODE has always interested me, though I've never played more than once in a blue moon.
I just might have to issue you a challenge in the future!!

Hi. ;)

No problems, always ready for a battle. <3

Enchanté, Aelphasy. I speak French as well. I'd love to play with you some time. Hopefully I'll see you soon!

Thank you everyone,

I would pass on the game time to time, I have no desire to repeat a character and IRL is gonna busy for me. I will focus on ba mode only. ;)

Hf, later ! ;p

Back