It's good to be back...

Drexxin

Guildcard
...Alright -- I suppose I shouldn't say anything prematurely. Anyway, been playing PSO since it dropped back in 2000. A lot of the newer stuff has dried up for me and I'm looking for a way to relax for an hour or two once and awhile in the evenings (as much as I yearn for the all-day-every-day visceral bingefests of yore...)

I've already bumped into a few faces from GC and even one or two from PC/PS2 PSU, so I'm hoping to bump into some old friends and new players alike who could use more help from vets! (Err, in terms of knowledge for now, not gameplay, since y'know, I'm starting fresh here.)

Used to run and have co-founded a guild called The Royalz (epic tweenager edgelord clan name amirite) and have played basically every official iteration of online Phantasy Star until it's death. I used to be heavily into Time Attacks, but as my job and life are quite volatile now, I can only promise to be a filthy casual for the time being.

Looking forward to some more adventures with you all. Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Welcome back to PSO!. I am also returning from the past also. I logged on for about 10 minutes on US:OBERON back in 2k but I wasn't ready to join the world of online gaming. I didn't play online again till SCHT server then switched to BlueBurst during its open beta and played there till the day the servers closed. (AOL cup, will always hold a special place in my heart) during the last days of Official server I had my chars transfered to scht and played there till Crono took over. Now Im starting again fresh here, and i love it here more than I have anywhere else. Great server and great people.

Welcome to Ephinea!

Good to see a fellow PSO-World and PSU friend from the past.

...Alright -- I suppose I shouldn't say anything prematurely. Anyway, been playing PSO since it dropped back in 2000. A lot of the newer stuff has dried up for me and I'm looking for a way to relax for an hour or two once and awhile in the evenings (as much as I yearn for the all-day-every-day visceral bingefests of yore...)

I've already bumped into a few faces from GC and even one or two from PC/PS2 PSU, so I'm hoping to bump into some old friends and new players alike who could use more help from vets! (Err, in terms of knowledge for now, not gameplay, since y'know, I'm starting fresh here.)

Used to run and have co-founded a guild called The Royalz (epic tweenager edgelord clan name amirite) and have played basically every official iteration of online Phantasy Star until it's death. I used to be heavily into Time Attacks, but as my job and life are quite volatile now, I can only promise to be a filthy casual for the time being.

Looking forward to some more adventures with you all. Happy Hunting!
DreX-kuuuuun! *GLOMPS and sniffs all over trying to figure out Where've you been? =3 WELCOME HOME!! =3

Hope you enjoy Ephinea and it's community! I may have never seen you and I have never played PSo since Monday but welcome back to PSO!

You can never give up playing PSO. ONE OF US!

I'm also a GC vet, although I jumped to the Xbox version with a lot of other people due to the lack of a KB on GC. I just returned to PSO last month when I found out about Ephinea.

But if you have the knowledge from your GC dies, it easily translates to gameplay. if anything, you'd be unable to help with items, meseta, etc. ;)

Back