It's been years!

Nomadicdata

Hey guys you can call me Nomad. Used to play with my friends on the GameCube but never really truly understood things. Now I'm getting the hang of it with the mags and all that but anytips or advice for beginners is much appreciated. Won't be playing multiplayer untill I get the full swing of things but I am looking forward to making friends and teaming up with people eventually! Thanks for checking my post, take care!

Hey guys you can call me Nomad. Used to play with my friends on the GameCube but never really truly understood things. Now I'm getting the hang of it with the mags and all that but anytips or advice for beginners is much appreciated. Won't be playing multiplayer untill I get the full swing of things but I am looking forward to making friends and teaming up with people eventually! Thanks for checking my post, take care!
Eeeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and Examines closely!* Another Old Guard Cuber has heard the Topless Siren call of Nostalgia and has washed upon the shore of our little tribe! Hmmmm...advice for a newly minted warrior...depending on what class you have chosen, all mew can suggest is...."FEED FEED FEED!". Your MAG is mission critical to Whatever aspirations you can possibly have starting out dear! FOrce? Feed fluids! HUnter? Feed mates! RAnger? Feed Antidores!.....LOTS of Antidotes! XD! Some players will locked themselves away in rooms for hours simply Raising MAGS so they can equip the stuff that HURTS Sooner! .....speaking of locking themselves away....*Leans in a little closer with narrowing eyes...* What is the crap about "Won't be playing multiplayer untill I get the full swing of things"???? Saying stuff like that is like waving a red cape in the eyes of most of our community! OK, we get you're new and may feel a little inadequate or a liability....but we were ALL Soft and Squishy Once dear! Don't For a Second, sell yourself short!! Well, that's enuff of glowering over you...*Picks you up, dusts you off, and points you in the direction of warm and expectant faces of our awaiting family!* You'll be FINE! Looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you too Nomad-san! Welcome Home! =3

Eeeeeeeee!! *POUNCES and Examines closely!* Another Old Guard Cuber has heard the Topless Siren call of Nostalgia and has washed upon the shore of our little tribe! Hmmmm...advice for a newly minted warrior...depending on what class you have chosen, all mew can suggest is...."FEED FEED FEED!". Your MAG is mission critical to Whatever aspirations you can possibly have starting out dear! FOrce? Feed fluids! HUnter? Feed mates! RAnger? Feed Antidores!.....LOTS of Antidotes! XD! Some players will locked themselves away in rooms for hours simply Raising MAGS so they can equip the stuff that HURTS Sooner! .....speaking of locking themselves away....*Leans in a little closer with narrowing eyes...* What is the crap about "Won't be playing multiplayer untill I get the full swing of things"???? Saying stuff like that is like waving a red cape in the eyes of most of our community! OK, we get you're new and may feel a little inadequate or a liability....but we were ALL Soft and Squishy Once dear! Don't For a Second, sell yourself short!! Well, that's enuff of glowering over you...*Picks you up, dusts you off, and points you in the direction of warm and expectant faces of our awaiting family!* You'll be FINE! Looking forward to Pouncing and playing wiff you too Nomad-san! Welcome Home! =3

Thank you for the warm welcome I'm sure I'll break into the multiplayer here soon, I'm only 2 days in right now as a HUcast. Level 10 and I think my mag is at level 25 or so, so I'll be joining the family sooner than later. Definitely feel at home here and your welcome has confirmed that. I'm excited to make friends here so my eagerness will get the best of me soon I'm sure! Look forward to seeing you out there! I'm on ship 1 for reference

Thank you for the warm welcome I'm sure I'll break into the multiplayer here soon, I'm only 2 days in right now as a HUcast. Level 10 and I think my mag is at level 25 or so, so I'll be joining the family sooner than later. Definitely feel at home here and your welcome has confirmed that. I'm excited to make friends here so my eagerness will get the best of me soon I'm sure! Look forward to seeing you out there! I'm on ship 1 for reference
*Leaves no reply and simply pitter patters off in YOUR direction!* >=3

W....which ship 1???? >=3

Ship 1 Block 1 and which ever server is connected to chicago or whatever( the first server choice in the directory). I'm at work right now but I'll be on in an hour or so.

No i wont be home for a few hours or so. possible band jams tonight so I may do that instead of gaming, but regardless ill be on at some point tonight.
Ohhhhhh! lol okies! Here mew thought you were online already and was going NUTS trying to find you! =P

Ended up stayin in to look at my roommates xbox one so I could order a new Disc Drive for it. Did play a little last night, got to level 11 and my mag is so close to its 35!

Back