It's been a while.

Indalecio

Guildcard
Howdy folks. I used to play on that one particular server a few years back until I became a married family man. Well, I was feeling nostalgic and heard great things about Ephinea, so here I am!

I think I'll finally getting around to playing a RAcast, so be on the look out for a stompy footed bot by the name of Y1986 real soon.

Howdy folks. I used to play on that one particular server a few years back until I became a married family man. Well, I was feeling nostalgic and heard great things about Ephinea, so here I am!

I think I'll finally getting around to playing a RAcast, so be on the look out for a stompy footed bot by the name of Y1986 real soon.
*Winces at mention of that 'Other Server'....* You'll find MOST if not All of us here are SCHT refugees dear! So even after being away raising your family you may find a few familiar faces. YAS, the call of Nostalgia is certainly strong! Ephinea not only has it in spades...but it's Everything SEGA wanted it to be and MOAR! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff the stompy foot RAcast! You're gonna love it here! Welcome Home! =3

*Winces at mention of that 'Other Server'....* You'll find MOST if not All of us here are SCHT refugees dear! So even after being away raising your family you may find a few familiar faces. YAS, the call of Nostalgia is certainly strong! Ephinea not only has it in spades...but it's Everything SEGA wanted it to be and MOAR! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff the stompy foot RAcast! You're gonna love it here! Welcome Home! =3

Well, I had a surprisingly good evening with a few folk. Went from level 1 to 20 after clearing episode 1 and a TTF to top things off. Here's to reaching Ultimate mode over the weekend!

As for pouncing me, I don't know how well that'll go for you. I am a big, metal machine after all.

Well, I had a surprisingly good evening with a few folk. Went from level 1 to 20 after clearing episode 1 and a TTF to top things off. Here's to reaching Ultimate mode over the weekend!

As for pouncing me, I don't know how well that'll go for you. I am a big, metal machine after all.
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! >=3! <3

hello hi! mr.married man!
video games being dropped over MARRIAGE? ppppppSSSHHHHHHHHHH! nonsense..
welcome to EPHINEA!~
enjoy your stay
n.n

hello hi! mr.married man!
video games being dropped over MARRIAGE? ppppppSSSHHHHHHHHHH! nonsense..
welcome to EPHINEA!~
enjoy your stay
n.n

Hahaha, well I wouldn't say they were entirely dropped, but as my son grows up, he becomes a much larger investment! My very own real life mag so to speak.

Hahaha, well I wouldn't say they were entirely dropped, but as my son grows up, he becomes a much larger investment! My very own real life mag so to speak.
Can totally SEE that with a daughter too!....
"Hey Dad? I tried looking my name up in the Baby dictionary and couldn't find it...what does it mean?"
You: *Happy smile* "It means Goddess of Sleep and Dreams, dear.".
"HeeHee! Thanks! Night Night Daddy! Love you!"
You: "Love you too! Goodnight, Nidra!" <3

Back