Items turning into something else?

Bumblebee

So this evening I was giving a teammate items and asked him to hold my Diska of Braveman+2 35h so I can put on Racaseal on alt account and when I dropped it and he picked it up it was still DoB but when I came in the room on Racaseal and he dropped it said Double saber and everytime I go to equip it I get a message up top saying Failed to Equip item game dysnc blah blah blah message so I have changed blocks several times and event re opened client once or twice and still the item stays a double saber and I still get the message. Any help here?

The RAcaseal that dropped double saber will most likely have it in their inventory. Check not just yours but everyone's it could have passed through. Since its swapped with the dbl Saber. Dbl check your inventories and bank and other person(s) / character(s)

She handed the Diska to me as well as a cure/shock. I grabbed them, then she left. Upon returning with an alt, I dropped them both. I saw Diska of Braveman+2 in my cursor menu, but the game announced I dropped a Double Saber. The process took about a minute in total.

Yeah, when desync happens, check everywhere, cuz who knows when it desynced XD. Glad you found it after all the panic.

Back