It makes me so happy to be back.

Eggbert

Guildcard
I never played on a private server before. My history...
DC, GC, XBOX, PC(BB).

My highest character was 133 on GC.

It's funny to me how many hours I've spent playing this game and yet I've forgotten so much, like how to save your game LOL.

Hi Eggbert, welcome to Ephinea! It's nice to have you back too. ;) Don't worry about saving your game, BlueBurst does it for you. I think you'll find that leveling goes pretty fast here, as our players are pretty competent. I'm sure you'll get to 200 in no time and make some great friends along the way!

Hi Eggbert, welcome to Ephinea! It's nice to have you back too. ;) Don't worry about saving your game, BlueBurst does it for you. I think you'll find that leveling goes pretty fast here, as our players are pretty competent. I'm sure you'll get to 200 in no time and make some great friends along the way!

Your profile "Real Life Red Ring Rico" warmed my heart. I'm so happy to see people have not forgotten everything about this game.

I guarantee you it's not so much a matter of "forgetting" but rather "remembering" as it's like riding a bike. It'll come back to you, I promise.

Oh yeah, Welcome Aboard!

I never played on a private server before. My history...
DC, GC, XBOX, PC(BB).

My highest character was 133 on GC.

It's funny to me how many hours I've spent playing this game and yet I've forgotten so much, like how to save your game LOL.
Dayum....everyone beat mew to it....But yes Eggbert-san, once you get your mojo flowing....it All comes back to you! Welcome Home! =3

I am currently recruiting 5 more people, 2 of them are on, 2 have said they will join, and the last one will likely join.
SQUEEeeeeee!!! Can imagine their first few words..."Dude, how do i aim?", "how do i block?", "where do we go?", "Why am i so squishy?", "why don't my boobs bounce?"......."WHEN was this Made?...". "That was awesome! Again tomorrow?" =')

SQUEEeeeeee!!! Can imagine their first few words..."Dude, how do i aim?", "how do i block?", "where do we go?", "Why am i so squishy?", "why don't my boobs bounce?"......."WHEN was this Made?...". "That was awesome! Again tomorrow?" =')

4 of them are veteran PSO players, the 5th... he might be acting like he likes it.

4 of them are veteran PSO players, the 5th... he might be acting like he likes it.
Awesome Sauce!! Hoping the Vets end up Loving PSO the way it was MEANT to be played! Pretty sure they'll adore the Quality of life perks! Hoping the 5th one ends up being one of our passionate players! <3 Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff them! =3

I've been mostly solo playing quests to get the Soul Eater. Once I have that, I'll be partying.
My current character is named Darth Mall.

I've been mostly solo playing quests to get the Soul Eater. Once I have that, I'll be partying.
My current character is named Darth Mall.
Wonder if mew still has a surviving double red saber in her toybox for you.... >=3

Back