It has been a long time

Highnys

Guildcard
Hey All,

Just found out about PSOBB Ephinea Private server this week and figured I would give it a shot. This is awesome, I haven't played this game in over a decade, I am an OG of the Dreamcast version. I recruited an old friend of mine also that I use to play with. So far this community has been very friendly, I look forward to meeting the regulars of the server.

Thanks-

Hey All,

Just found out about PSOBB Ephinea Private server this week and figured I would give it a shot. This is awesome, I haven't played this game in over a decade, I am an OG of the Dreamcast version. I recruited an old friend of mine also that I use to play with. So far this community has been very friendly, I look forward to meeting the regulars of the server.

Thanks-
D....does OG mean Old Guard? Its AMAZING so many DC players are hearing the call again! AND they brought a friend to relive the Addiction! XD! Look forward to pouncing you in game too! WELCOME HOME! =3

Welcome to Ephinea! I'm sure you'll enjoy the community and I can promise we'll treat the both of you with kindness!

Back