It’s Been a Long Time

pillowpants

So after a few days of leveling and getting past level 20... I figured it was time to be social and introduce myself.

Well, to start I am an old PSO vet. I started playing at NA release back in Jan of 2001. I played every console version and some BB back in the day. Played PSO2 for bit, but made the mistake of hoping for a western release and stopped playing.

My current character is a Redria Hucaseal name PllowPants, and I plan on making a Ramarl in the near future. Beyond that, I’m a 33 year old kid that misses the nastolgia of PSO. The simple grind combined with social fun. I’m happy to join Ephinea and hope to make some friends as I level up and develope my character!

welcome to EPHINEA!~
yet another veteran, mhm? mhm?
mayu remembers being like... 5? years old when pso 1&2 was released on the gamecube but merely just set it aside when parents gave it as a gift. was still stuck on playing her N64 and Dreamcast games.
BUT luckily mayu soon enough played the game and uh... well here mayu is 15 years later still playing it, but online!
enjoy your stay n.n
if you see Mayu in lobby feel free to say henlooo or request a game.~

So after a few days of leveling and getting past level 20... I figured it was time to be social and introduce myself.

Well, to start I am an old PSO vet. I started playing at NA release back in Jan of 2001. I played every console version and some BB back in the day. Played PSO2 for bit, but made the mistake of hoping for a western release and stopped playing.

My current character is a Redria Hucaseal name PllowPants, and I plan on making a Ramarl in the near future. Beyond that, I’m a 33 year old kid that misses the nastolgia of PSO. The simple grind combined with social fun. I’m happy to join Ephinea and hope to make some friends as I level up and develope my character!
Eeeeeeee!!! *POUNCEDEDED!* Wonderful seeing you posting on the forums pretty Pillows-san! Welcome Home! =3

Back