Is renaming a Team Possible?

Energyburst

Guildcard
Dunno if this is the proper place to put this, but here it is. So my friend awhile back made a team and invited me and another person we were playing with at the time who doesn't anymore and so he just kinda chose a random uninspired name, but a little while ago he decided to make me the Team Leader due to not wanting to bother with messing with the forums or the team point stuff and just wanted me to do it so he made me leader, but now that I am I realized how not great the name is and he agreed so I figured I'd try and look to see if there was a way to change it, but haven't seen anything about it hence the question in the title.

While it may not have been in this thread I did eventually receive my answer which was a definitive "No" and that the only option is to start a new team while taking any team points you can with you from the existing team (if you are its Leader) as you can manage, which is good to know and why I decided to make this reply to my own post since it might be nice to have this info documented in the Teams section of the forum for easier findability and access.

While it may not have been in this thread I did eventually receive my answer which was a definitive "No" and that the only option is to start a new team while taking any team points you can with you from the existing team (if you are its Leader) as you can manage, which is good to know and why I decided to make this reply to my own post since it might be nice to have this info documented in the Teams section of the forum for easier findability and access.
Glad I could provide you with an answer. Generally Quick question - Quick answer is where you'd want to ask questions like these.

To be honest, this section will be no more accessible than QQ - QA, since in the future once a few more teams are created and or post it will be buried, along with the fact the goal of this thread is stated as "Make your presence known and create your team thread! Recruit more members, plan events, or just keep in contact with one another here.". So most people will not be looking for answers here, unless the question is "May I join your team?"; which is most likely the reason you never got a response in over a week here, yet got one in under a day once posted in an appropriate location.

Our community is full of people who love to help, but we only have so much time and vision to find people who need it. Hope you enjoy your time here and happy hunting!

Back