Inventory full at 28/30, server desync on item sort

Megastompa

Guildcard
Good morning

I am having an issue with one of my characters where their inventory is apparently full at 28 items. I've tried changing server, changing blocks, and emptying my whole inventory, but if I try to pick up a 29th item I get an inventory full message.

Also if I try to withdraw a 29th item from the bank, or sorting my inventory, I get a server desync message and that I need t change blocks.

I've had a look on the forums and a quick google search but can't seem to find this issue mentioned anywhere. Only my first character is affected by this.

If anyone can fix this or knows of a way for me to fix it, please let me know!

Somehow your character has two invalid items in the inventory. Those items aren't created in memory in the client, but the server still sees them so you have 2 inventory slots used up. Do you remember what you were doing before the error occurred? Were you playing any quests that reward items? Did you combine some items? Spending money at the wandering tekker?

Soda updated the login to fix this. You'll need to login to that character, connect to a ship (get to the lobby), and disconnect from the server for the items to be fixed.

If it's not fixed, try staying logged out for 15+ minutes and try again.

Perfect, whatever was done seemed to fix it. Two foie 1 disks had appeared in my inventory, so I assume it was caused by the wandering tekker!

Many thanks for sorting that so quickly:):)

Could have been!

Just looked through the code and saw something that could possibly generate an invalid technique disk like that. (INCREDIBLY RARE THO', I believe.)

I've updated the code, will be applied to ships at next maintenance.

Thanks for your report.

Back