Intro~

Ryudo

Guildcard
Hey everyone,

I'm new here to the server as well. I originally played on SCHTSERV but lost my account there and ended up not playing at all anymore. (Didn't feel like remaking). But after looking at some old screenshots again, I did miss playing this game. Starting over from scratch is still a major struggle though.

Currently I'm leveling a Fonewearl named Selan (originally created a HUnewearl here, but I like FOneys). She's still super noob, so not very useful to anyone lol. Hopefully that will change soon enough...

Outside the game, I love to design stuff in Photoshop, and my hobbies IRL mostly consist of gaming (obviously), video editing, and Taekwondo.

So yeah, hope to see you guys in-game soon! Hopefully we can run a few TTFs to get that ball rollin'. :D

Welcome to ephinea! Alot of us, Came from schthack so you'll feel right at home. Being new again sucks but soon enough you'll be part of the crew :3.

She's still super noob, so not very useful to anyone lol. Hopefully that will change soon enough...

Level 30 support techs are 1 PD each.

If you wanna be useful fast, that's probably the first thing you want :p

Back