Intro Ello

Nerdsix

Hey everyone,

Harrison here or Nerdsix (due to something took my name haha), Been trying to get back into gaming but I really must the old days, I never got into PSO due to only having a GBA and Pokémon until high school got a 360 and pc (2007), I first started with PSU enjoy that a lot, then finally Pso2 came out and boy did i put some hours in... I main OSRS tho now or I did now looking for something different and a new grind. So i thought maybe PSO would be a good change I love the look and grind.

If ya see me around feel free to hit me up, as I Polly wont understand what I'm doing but that's the fun of it right.

Hey everyone,

Harrison here or Nerdsix (due to something took my name haha), Been trying to get back into gaming but I really must the old days, I never got into PSO due to only having a GBA and Pokémon until high school got a 360 and pc (2007), I first started with PSU enjoy that a lot, then finally Pso2 came out and boy did i put some hours in... I main OSRS tho now or I did now looking for something different and a new grind. So i thought maybe PSO would be a good change I love the look and grind.

If ya see me around feel free to hit me up, as I Polly wont understand what I'm doing but that's the fun of it right.
EEEEEeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and examines the Nerd-san adorably~!* You are not alone in your circumstances, luv! LOTS of ppl have missed the proverbial boat 22 years ago when PSO first came out! Buuuut, we can thank the Greed that is SEGA for feeding the masses thru the years with snippets of what was once considered a First of it's kind 'Online' experience! PSZero, PSportable, PSUniverse, and the long awaited Gorgeous train wreck soon to be called PSO'2'!! Depending on what time period you cut your fangs on, players were always left to wonder..."Where did this all start?"...."Meh, Who cares! Look at all this neat stuff!....Pew Pew Pew!!" It wasn't until PSU servers started dying and PSO2 started when the collective masses started wondering again...longing....questioning..... Then, NGS SLAMMED it's Thumb trying to drive that final nail in the coffin of what was once seen as SEGA's legacy! Players HAD ENOUGH!! As if all at once, Google traffic must've tripled in a short timeframe. Passionate players like yourself started getting curious...."Was it still out there? PSO.... It Can't be.......HOLY CRAP!?...." Ephinea~! Bouncing boobies be damned! A few frantic key strokes later, you find a CHARM in a game you've been wanting for Years~! Looking Forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too, Nerd-san~! Welcome HOME! =3

Back