Interclass Damage Comparisons (RAcast/HUcaseal; RAcast/HUmar)

POLEZIAX

Guildcard
I remember back in the day when I first found out that HUcaseal has a lower maxed ATP than RAcast, I thought that was a rip-off. The HUnter class is supposed to have the highest attack power. It says so in the character creation screen. Many fellow PSO addicts have told me a RAcast makes a better HUcaseal than HUcaseal. I was curious, although RAcast has a higher base ATP, can HUcaseal do more damage than RAcast if provided with the right units and gear? Like how does a HUcaseal with Thirteen and Diska of Braveman's special attack compare to a RAcast with D-Partsver1.01 using BARANZ LAUNCHER's special attack? And since HUnter weapons tend to have more ATP than that of RAnger, would HUcaseal end up doing more damage in general due to this?
I also heard that RAcast's base ATP with D-Partsver1.01 exeeds HUmar. I don't feel like damage with a RAcast has ever approached that of a HUmar in my experience, but I haven't had a high Lv HUmar since Gamecube.
I'm also curious about the success of hell special attacks with V501 equipped and maxed ATA. How would HUmar, RAcast, and HUcaseal compare?

It doesn't exceed HUmar, RAcast max is 1350 (With Dparts is 1385) and HUmar is 1397. Not much of a difference though. RAcast is an OP class for sure.

hucaseal gets away with less hit on weapons (+traps) than humar while she gets dark flow over racast. also you dont have to mod her feet sounds

df will let her do more than racast can if you want to get into numbers. but thats because its df. are you man enough to belittle the fo enough to not heal and df it all?

racast is a lot easier to play and probably has more chances to do damage than either class while hucast is the best
and if you care about this its generally hucast, racast, or support anyway:lenny:

Yea I have a PGF that I'm planning on turning into Dark Flow, as that seems to be better than Dark Meteor and I haven't played FOrce ever. I will not be one of those "no resta plz" people though. Seems like a noobish way to play =P

Back