Interchangeable Genders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcore4lyfe

Allow us to be like a FOneweral but with stats/ bonuses of FOnewm so stronger gifoie for instance.

*More options
* More people will play trash classes like racasaeal
* Offensive FOmarl lol

That sounds like a great idea for a server that prides itself on being vanilla with QoL improvements and better drop tables.

If every male character weren't better than its female counterpart (I know there are some exceptions, but that's pretty much how it is), then only ~5 people on this server would play the male characters.
My son...

So here I am trying to make a FO

The options are FOmar and FOmarl.

Tbh I was thinking that I didn't want to run around in a girly dress so I didn't choose Fomarl. Made a FOmar just to realize I was still wearing a pretty dress. I could've gone Fonewm but I'm not tryna stare at such a Thicc Posterior. I know it's mostly his cloak per se. But still it's just odd that the game creators would implement such an easy to look at design from the back. Yet when looking at the FO class as a race it appears that they are all designed in such pretty ways.

So tell me this sons. Who is to blame? Is the Newman race being sexualized or is that just their culture? Where is the line drawn, and should there even be a line?

I would also like to clarify that this is a simple theory craft of one of the games countless perspectives.
As someone trying to get into the "Fo" mentality after years of absence. I would prefer to gain an insight on the Force mentality.

Now back to the task at hand.

If I were to divulge my opinion on this specific topic.
I would say I agree but solely for the simple fact that I believe that anyone who plays this game should be able to express themselves through their character. And from then on out, I believe that they should create that "persona" to be as strong as they would like them to be.

It creates a glass ceiling effect in a way knowing that your male counterparts could potentially in a "TAS" bot setting achieve a level of skill that truly surpasses those.

In a world where each PSO character is separate but equal. It would be nice to see an even distribution of stat boosts between the FOs at a "end game" level.

I also think this ship has been ran better than any of the ships I've been on previously.

So lets just trust the people who were granted the power because this server seems to have a very easy/approachable interface for every level of player. That along with the nostalgia that will maybe forever drive our player base, might just be enough to create user experience necessary to bring players. Which I think is the goal?

-This post was created for discussion purposes

To be honest, I would fucking love this change. Play RAcaseal with RAcast stats, or FOnewearl with FOnewm stats/boosts, etc...

But it will obviously never happen in a million years cuz Vanilla server.

To be honest, I would fucking love this change. Play RAcaseal with RAcast stats, or FOnewearl with FOnewm stats/boosts, etc...

But it will obviously never happen in a million years cuz Vanilla server.
Its still vanilla imo, its literally aesthetic only. We really shouldn't be limited by the gender of the char lmao, Japan sexist af ofc

Not a fan of this idea, you should be able to identify a characters toolset by their appearance alone. There's also gender locked items.

Would this be like a traditional RPG character creator where you first pick one of the 12 appearances and then choose their class? Would a "RAmarl" be able to be a FO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back