In with the tide

Delete Beach

Hi!! New to Ephinea, but not to PSO. I still remember the drive to Funcoland to pick up a Dreamcast and the game when it launched, even if I can't remember every single one of the thousands of hours I've put into the game since. DC v1, v2, Episode 1 & 2 and Blue Burst... I'm really doing this again, huh? I blame @fronebullare . If he hadn't gotten back on his bullshit, I wouldn't have gotten back on mine! Ah well, it's a nice distraction from my other gaming addictions.

Should be on Ultimate soon with the way things are going, but I'm still fairly under-equipped so I won't be running anything crazy any time soon. X_x I'm usually only on when I have a group, but if you see me in a lobby feel free to say hi! I'll get my character names in my sig eventually. See you all planetside <3

welcome welcome HOME!
under-equippied, psh! nonsense! who says you can't reach level 200 only using a Saber +1!?
Funcoland, huh? hmmm.. that's a classic. that funny video game store that Mayu has never been to simply bc mayu doesn't think they exist in the UK..? oops.
tehe, enjoy your stay in Ephinea, it'll be a fun one.~ n.n

welcome welcome HOME!
under-equippied, psh! nonsense! who says you can't reach level 200 only using a Saber +1!?

Might not be as humble as a Saber +1, but we're already making appointments with Ultimate~

7FDov1G.png

Happened to come along as that 150% EXP boost started. Maybe those luck materials I crammed on Ep 1&2 finally paid off x3

I don't believe Funcoland was ever in the UK?? They barely existed in the US in the early 00s as it is.

Anyways, thanks for the welcome! Now the real work begins. <3

Hi!! New to Ephinea, but not to PSO. I still remember the drive to Funcoland to pick up a Dreamcast and the game when it launched, even if I can't remember every single one of the thousands of hours I've put into the game since. DC v1, v2, Episode 1 & 2 and Blue Burst... I'm really doing this again, huh? I blame @fronebullare . If he hadn't gotten back on his bullshit, I wouldn't have gotten back on mine! Ah well, it's a nice distraction from my other gaming addictions.

Should be on Ultimate soon with the way things are going, but I'm still fairly under-equipped so I won't be running anything crazy any time soon. X_x I'm usually only on when I have a group, but if you see me in a lobby feel free to say hi! I'll get my character names in my sig eventually. See you all planetside <3
Eeeeeeeee!!! As a loved one had previously stated....Yes, Welcome Home! =3. Let's seeee...a Fembot and a FOney...nice choices to get started on your addiction again! If mew or another loved one happens to pounce you, we'll see if we can at least make Some concessions to make your Ultimate grinding a little less likely for PSO PTSD stories huh? <3. *Puts Oliver-san and Pisaro-san on the Top of her POUNCE on SIGHT list!* >=3

D'aawwww??? *Nuzzles noses!* You're Always gonna be among the top of mew's pounce list silly! Should prolly state that its a nooblet POUNCE list your mew is referring to! <3! With Summer in full swing its gonna be really busy with new faces around here soon too! We've already re-aquired a few lost loved ones too! <3

Last edited:
Aww, sorry @Alakaboom ! Didn't mean to steal any slots on the pounce list! My back's not all that big anyways, so I can only take so many before my shoulders break. X_x But I'll do my best to accept them as they come, @Harborer of Hope <3 You're all really adorable though! It does feel like I'm home. Though, I'm not super chatty before I really get to know someone, so go easy on me if I don't talk a whole lot in lobbies and stuff, okay?

Aww, sorry @Alakaboom ! Didn't mean to steal any slots on the pounce list! My back's not all that big anyways, so I can only take so many before my shoulders break. X_x But I'll do my best to accept them as they come, @Harborer of Hope <3 You're all really adorable though! It does feel like I'm home. Though, I'm not super chatty before I really get to know someone, so go easy on me if I don't talk a whole lot in lobbies and stuff, okay?
No worries luv! Mew'll be somewhat merciful wiff the chatting....The 'Pounces' aren't so bad....it's mews GLOMPS that are more....ummmm....yeah...lol <3!

*POUNCEDEDED!* <3

The first of many! <3 Sorry I vanished so quickly, I should have been in bed hours ago though @_@
Awww? S'ok dear! Mew had actually logged back on to look for you to apologize too! Had felt wrong to just pounce u and leave. Wanted to interact wiff u a lil ' moar before retreating to kitty coffin for the day. =3

Back