I'm terrible at introductions

Addy

Guildcard
But hello!

I've been playing Phantasy Star since I discovered IV's perfection on the Sega Channel, sank over 3000 hours into Phantasy Star Universe, and spent quite a bit of time on a certain other server with a group of awesome buddies so I'm really excited to get a decent foothold here and start running TTF again like all the cool kids.

I'm so excited for this server project and have been super impressed with all of the hard work and updates already going into it, A+ crew!

Hi, welcome to the server! Nice to see you here and yeah, I agree, it wasn't a bad introduction! (Been a while since I posted in an introduction thread, been busy... :p)

Well then I'm quite honored that you stopped in to say hi!! ;w;

Thank you both, I'm just kind of tragic at talking about myself I guess. I either drag on or don't even mention the cool stuff. IDK MAN. Thanks for the welcome, I'll try to be more social in the lobbies. :3

Welcome to Ephinea!

I loved playing Phantasy Star IV and Phantasy Star Universe. I had over 10K hours logged on PSU.

NDW - Thank you !
Oh man, were you playing on Xbox or PC/PS2? We probably ran into each other at least once if you were on Xbox.

SpymaR - Ha, I know right? I was starting college around then so I lost out bigtime. Thank you!

I played PSU on Xbox 360.

Heya n welcome!! Glad to see I wasn't the only one starring at 1k+hours on the PSU char select screen =P i rem when my main first hit 1k hours cpl friends dedicated a night in joining me on my blackheart hunt to celebrate, glad these games attract such great people!

-IZaven

Did you ever get it? I remember helping a friend hunt for one for aaages.

Thank you! c:

It's actually an incredibly funny story, it took atleast a month of hunting and I had one buddy who duo'd it quite frequently in hopes of getting one aswell. On the night right before the movie "300" was released we were hunting for it then mid run he said "sorry buddy got to go my friends letting me see 300 a night before release" AND SURE ENOUGH IT DROPPED WITHIN 5mins of him leaving, it's been awhile since I've laughed that hard. I actually ended up getting a second one within a day or so of the first drop

omg I remember seeing 300 in theaters and coming home to play PSU... ahhah, man. GOOD TIMES. And congrats on getting them both!

Also good ol' desire sensor. Once you get the one they start dropping like crazy. I had similar experiences while hunting for weapons in Destiny. Nothing for months and months, then two within an hour. :'D

Back