I'm so glad I found this place

Savermod

Hey!

I'm a long-time fan of PSO, liked PSU, even tried PSO2 for a spell, but nothing really matches the original.

This server is a bit of a new experience for me in that, while I adore the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions, I never had a chance to play online. So this is exciting!

All of my respect and admiration for those who contribute to this server and keeping it running!

Hey!

I'm a long-time fan of PSO, liked PSU, even tried PSO2 for a spell, but nothing really matches the original.

This server is a bit of a new experience for me in that, while I adore the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions, I never had a chance to play online. So this is exciting!

All of my respect and admiration for those who contribute to this server and keeping it running!
Just about Everyone who's played PSO2 have all come running back saying the Same thing! "PSO2 just lacks the 'CHARM' of the original!" Have seen PSO2 and played PSU and both are Gorgeous games....but yeah, something was just....missing....u kno? And Don't FOR A SECOND feel ashamed or regret not being able to go online!! SEGA Server dreamcast and Gmecube online were the Dark Days of PSO! Ask Any online veteran here from 17 years of PSOing and we'll all share our trauma of PK wars...CK....NOLs....FSODs....BSODs....Duping...mem card corruption codes other players used to wipe out your PSO files upon entering a lobby....and Don't get your mew started on the BANK ROBBERIES! So Please don't look upon yourself as Any Less Qualified to be counted among us dear! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too Saver-san! Welcome Home! =3

Last edited:
The best thing about getting NOL'd 3 times a week was that I got to keep rerolling my characters and enjoying those early levels again...

I feel like I need to buy you a drink Esufer. That just sounds miserable, although I can't say I'm entirely surprised. Being the first console-based MMO, this opened up a brand new world for hackers and cheats. (I haven't done too much research into this, but I would like to hope that PC MMOs had a least a little more experience in this manner, and therefore built up more defenses against this sort of behavior.)
Still, damn. That hurts to hear.

Being fair I didn't really mind that much as it taught me to play on passworded games pretty quickly. And occasionally you'd get turned into Lionel instead of Nol, which was actually better than the character I was on sometimes. Dreamcast times were suffering. And Resta PKs, too, ugh. Combined with that you dropped your weapon when killed, not fun. Lost a few DB's Sabers that way.

The best thing about getting NOL'd 3 times a week was that I got to keep rerolling my characters and enjoying those early levels again...
*Blinks at Esufer-san quizically* Jebbus... you're one of thos "Sticks and stones may break my bones but Whips and Chains Excite me!" kinda peeps arent ya? =P <3!

Hey!

I've had almost the exact same experience. PSO and its reincarnations have a strange draw to them but they're not like the original. This place is something special.

Welcome to Ephinea!

Back