I'm ready

Lolichan

Shifta and Deband slave for hire
Guildcard
I was holding off on making an introduction to see If I liked this server and with my increasing play time I can say that is a yes. I'm a 16 year old male with ADHD and a lot of free time. I play a lot of weird games, one of which is an online Japanese board game that I love and have been gaming since I was 6. Currently I'm Force main and a recruiter for PSO Infinity. I only have goal in-game and that's to get a psycho wand as pinkal (1/300,000 drop from Sinow Zeles) and I'm not Interested in any other Item except music discs. I only use the pinkal ID and am sorry to anyone who gets a pair of Rico's glasses or a Soul Banish.

What's gonna suck is... when someone else gets it, cuz pso2. Will you be able to be happy for them? Well I'd be tearing my hair out probably. This is why I want to solo hunt mineeeeeeee!

What's gonna suck is... when someone else gets it, cuz pso2. Will you be able to be happy for them? Well I'd be tearing my hair out probably. This is why I want to solo hunt mineeeeeeee!
@Nyte They should give to you sense you were specifically hunting that item you would think, no?
@Lolichan Badges are the new troll, PDs have been overtaken!

Well I play FO mainly....I might keep :eek:

Omggg loot whore exposed!
You're also hunting for it so that's fair, but say if you only had RAs and HUs then that's just mean.

Yes. 2 true.

Also, well... I...might feel kind of bad since I'm 34 and your just 16. Probs would give it you. Can't spoil a kid's fun! Lol

Back