I'm new to PSOBB! Hello and Help!

Sohma

Hey there all, new to PSOBB, but I played PSO on GC and PS02 very lightly.

I started up a Solo run doing story the first time the other day, and i really enjoyed the little bit i started. HOWEVER: I started to play again today and realized it had started me ALL the way over, before i'd even hit level 4 or done any of the Forest. Am I missing something? Do I have to start over like that every time? I feel like that wouldn't make sense, it take the wind outta trying to get anything done, and I dont see myself doing all the available stuff for Ep 1 in a single setting. Please let me know, as i 'd love to continue playing this treasure!

That's very unusual in my opinion. I'm not much of an expert when it comes to the nitty gritty details of things like this, but the people who are active on the discord usually have some insight into these matters. Post on there as well and I'm sure someone will help you out! ^.^

Hey there all, new to PSOBB, but I played PSO on GC and PS02 very lightly.

I started up a Solo run doing story the first time the other day, and i really enjoyed the little bit i started. HOWEVER: I started to play again today and realized it had started me ALL the way over, before i'd even hit level 4 or done any of the Forest. Am I missing something? Do I have to start over like that every time? I feel like that wouldn't make sense, it take the wind outta trying to get anything done, and I dont see myself doing all the available stuff for Ep 1 in a single setting. Please let me know, as i 'd love to continue playing this treasure!
EEEEEEEeeeeee~! *POUNCES and looks over the Sohma-san with a warm giggle!* Aaaand yet another Old Guard Cuber has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! Hmmmm...starting over sounds a lot like you've been doing the GOVernment quests in the Principle's office, huh? If so, yes...the Gov. quests will cycle you to the beginning if you don't complete them fully, or even after u complete the firsts....you gotta continue in sequence to get the others. Purrsonally, mew has never really bothered wiff the GOV. quest stuff (unless she gets dragged kicking and screaming into the deeper ones!). Simply Dungeon crawling is your best bet forest to ruins...etc. Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you, Sohma-san! Oh....and Welcome HOME~! =3

Back