I'm new here, but excited to play more PSO!

OregonPacifist

Oregon Pacifist
Hello everyone. This is my first post here! A friend of mine brought Ephinea to my attention after I thought the game was dead and gone. It's been a blast playing this game with friends again, and have even gotten some new people interested in it.

I've created a PSO group on Gab for people to post about it and coordinate teams if anyone is interested in checking it out: https://gab.com/groups/72183

Additionally, I livestream once a week on Odysee. Two of the streams were playing PSO with friends. Here are the highlights from those streams:

My videos are also available on YouTube and Gab TV. I look forward to producing more fun PSO content in the future. Have an awesome day!

Hello everyone. This is my first post here! A friend of mine brought Ephinea to my attention after I thought the game was dead and gone. It's been a blast playing this game with friends again, and have even gotten some new people interested in it.

I've created a PSO group on Gab for people to post about it and coordinate teams if anyone is interested in checking it out: https://gab.com/groups/72183

Additionally, I livestream once a week on Odysee. Two of the streams were playing PSO with friends. Here are the highlights from those streams:

My videos are also available on YouTube and Gab TV. I look forward to producing more fun PSO content in the future. Have an awesome day!
EEEeeeeeeee!!! *POUNCES and examines the pacifist-san with a giggle~!* AAaand yet another 'lost soul' has fallen victim to the Topless Siren's song of Nostalgia and washes up upon our little tribe's shore! MANY ppl have thought this game 'dead and gone', only to get caught up in the hype of what was PSO2. Yearning for 'SOMETHING' PSO2 was lacking...."Charm?"..."music?"...some "omfg this is so cool!" kinda feelz? Then NGS tipped the boat and those not even caring about grabbing a handrail, simply pinched their noses and held their breath and plunged into the cold and shark filled waters of the internet...Clinging to a Google life preserver! Glancing over to the sinking ship's name of "PSO'2'......WTF was '1'?". One quick Google search later, you all end up.....~HERE!~! WE can count ourselves lucky to has you, dear! and YAAAAAS! Gab, Twitch, or Any outside exposure is of course Welcomed! As u can see we not only has the MOST players, we has the MOST PASSIONATE players! So ANY 'new' friends you can drag here Kicking and Screaming will be rewarding for both you AND those of us who enjoy the company of like minded gamers wanting to relive a lost destiny!! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you too! Welcome HOME~! =3

Welcome! I’ll play with anyone but I think an influx of Gabbers or TruthSocialers and the like would stretch the limits of the community’s social endurance. Do you have like a TikTok or Twitter account you can use instead to promote Ephinea?

Gab on Wiki https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gab_(social_network)
There's absolutely nothing wrong with prompting Ephinea/ PSO on Gab. In fact, Gab has a surprisingly active gaming scene. I have more followers and engagement on Gab than I ever did on Twitter.

To answer your questions, I do not use TikTok or Twitter. I'm only on Gab.

Solid day today. My friends and I played through the ruins on a livestream. Took a little over an hour to complete, and we were just the right level to make it exciting but not overly easy or difficult. Lots of fun discussions throughout:

Additionally, my Phantasy Star Online Forever group on Gab has grown to 14 members in it's first two days. It now contains a plethora of links, including the Ephinea website, original guides for classes, section IDs and MAGs. It has turned into an amazing resource for new and returning players alike. I urge people to check it out when you can :)

Attachments

• psof.png
    psof.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 6
Back