I'm New but not New

Painbot

Guildcard
Hey I'm new but its been a month now so I'm probably not really that new anymore lol but I never did do one of these so I'm doing it now. I'm Painbot and I really like PSO. I played a lot of PSO back when I was younger during the Gamecube era with my neighbor and it made for a lot of good memories. I eventually learned how to play online on my laptop back when I was around 18-19 years old on Schthack and played on and off for a while. Now I'm here! I'm mostly a big fighting game fanatic and used to spend most of my time competing in tournaments but since covid had severed a lot of games I enjoyed ive been on a hiatus. I need something to tide me over until the game I play gets its netplay update to make it playable.

I'm a hardcore addict so you'll probably see me relentlessly trying to run quests and you'll see me on the ship anytime I have free time lol Hope I dont bother ya'll too much. The picture I'm using is my OC btw so you'll probably see her around lol

Hey I'm new but its been a month now so I'm probably not really that new anymore lol but I never did do one of these so I'm doing it now. I'm Painbot and I really like PSO. I played a lot of PSO back when I was younger during the Gamecube era with my neighbor and it made for a lot of good memories. I eventually learned how to play online on my laptop back when I was around 18-19 years old on Schthack and played on and off for a while. Now I'm here! I'm mostly a big fighting game fanatic and used to spend most of my time competing in tournaments but since covid had severed a lot of games I enjoyed ive been on a hiatus. I need something to tide me over until the game I play gets its netplay update to make it playable.

I'm a hardcore addict so you'll probably see me relentlessly trying to run quests and you'll see me on the ship anytime I have free time lol Hope I dont bother ya'll too much. The picture I'm using is my OC btw so you'll probably see her around lol
EEEEeeeeeee! *POUNCES and hugs Pain-chan~!* Glad to see you finally made it to the intro thread, dear! And yes, mew can vouch for your addiction! lol! <3!

Back