I'm coming back

DJKNITEX

I been away for a year but now I'm logging in to my lvl 86 Force to hopefully beat the government quests on Ultimate. Ran into my old friend lil b randomly and it's crazy how the community is still alive for this game. (During my absence I would watch PSO videos such as HappyConsoleGamer) I played PSO2... I guess I still kinda play it but it doesn't have the charm of the original PSO. Besides PSO1 works well on my work laptop so I can kinda play during work haha...

Anyways, I'll be streaming again soon and hope to see you guys there!

can't decide if I want to stream on youtube or twitch.

I been away for a year but now I'm logging in to my lvl 86 Force to hopefully beat the government quests on Ultimate. Ran into my old friend lil b randomly and it's crazy how the community is still alive for this game. (During my absence I would watch PSO videos such as HappyConsoleGamer) I played PSO2... I guess I still kinda play it but it doesn't have the charm of the original PSO. Besides PSO1 works well on my work laptop so I can kinda play during work haha...

Anyways, I'll be streaming again soon and hope to see you guys there!

can't decide if I want to stream on youtube or twitch.
It's almost prophetic how Everyone says the same thing about how "PSO2 lacks the CHARM of the original" and even after playing such a gorgeous game as PSO2....they all come back and settle happily into their old ways as if they never left! Very Happy to hear how you found us Still here waiting for you DJ-san! Welcome Home! =3

Back