Im a weird one. (Pso tattoo guy)

My god, those look beautiful! I especially love the shoulder glyph, works really well. Also... no Rappies?

Ahem... I still haven't colored in the shoulder, but i believe to have solved your other issue. Hehe

Wasn't pleasant on the inner pit, but totally worth it!

(Edited for typos) 2nd edit: the red color behind the blue background is blood. Just got it today, will clear up shortly

Attachments

• IMAG2376_1.jpg
    IMAG2376_1.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMAG2369_1.jpg
    IMAG2369_1.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Hope everyone doesn't mind me turning this thread basically into my chronicles. I hope to keep up with new work each month pending nothing gets too much in the way of scheduling. I have a 1yr old and she's a handful at times, but I've budgeted out a full sleeve. Will hope to complete it all soon. Here's the work so far.

Rabarta, Poison/Ob lilies, Asparas, glyph circle, and now Sir Rag Rappy himself.

(Pay no mind the moon one, really old 1st tat)

Attachments

• IMAG2372_1.jpg
    IMAG2372_1.jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMAG2373_1.jpg
    IMAG2373_1.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 48
It's been awhile. My daughter is taking up most of my time, just under 2 years old now. But I finally got some more work done. One more trip to get the outer ring and detail. Enjoy hope everyone's doing well!

Attachments

• IMG_3834.jpg
    IMG_3834.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3835.jpg
    IMG_3835.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 63
Hello everyone, my names Mark. I have a weird story as some of you may already know.

Played back in the dreamcast days as I'm a older fart now. Back then I never really got into the super high levels, but it provided comfort and joy at a time of my life that was great fun playing this game.

9 years ago on a random whim I got a Rabarta tattoo on my arm, I had moved on from playing and kinda gave up due to issues with private servers etc. I didn't get any other ink again until a new neighbor moved in next door who happened to be a tattoo artist.

Now she said one day, why don't you get something else done? And me being me replied, 'i always like those poison lilies from this old game I used to play'

So now I have Rabarta, two lilies, the circle glyph (in progress) and soon to be apsaras mag (apt on wednesday) done on my arm. It's turned into a patchwork sleeve pretty much dedicated to pso.

Funny thing is I haven't played in years, but I still lurk around psoworld and now here as it seems the only real option for a good community to this game.

One day I will pickup the controller again and start anew on this lovely server, but until then I will just permanently dedicate my right arm to this fantastic game that has given me so much throughout my childhood.

View attachment 5107 View attachment 5108 View attachment 5109

this is fucking inspirational.

I actually have plans for a sleeve in the near future, with some pso stuff and anime, amongst anything good I can think of that I hold dear. Just need to find a good tattoo artist near my location. Always good to see tat appreciation.

I actually have plans for a sleeve in the near future, with some pso stuff and anime, amongst anything good I can think of that I hold dear. Just need to find a good tattoo artist near my location. Always good to see tat appreciation.

@anime Spuz wants a tattoo of you!

#jokes

But really, I feel you!

So it might be way later then what I had planned. (Dad life, lol my daughter has taken priority over fun stuff)

But I finally got my De Rol Le started. First session done. Going back in Jan for color and remainder bits.

Just thought I'd update if any of you folk still are around!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191018-184739_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191018-184739_Instagram.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
So it might be way later then what I had planned. (Dad life, lol my daughter has taken priority over fun stuff)

But I finally got my De Rol Le started. First session done. Going back in Jan for color and remainder bits.

Just thought I'd update if any of you folk still are around!
EPIC!! But can hear the rest of you life already...."Sick Tat Dude!....Er, What is it??"....*Detailed PSO Dialogue ensues!* =D! <3

EPIC!! But can hear the rest of you life already...."Sick Tat Dude!....Er, What is it??"....*Detailed PSO Dialogue ensues!* =D! <3

"Well you see it's this space sewer worm boss thing from my favorite game on dreamcast.."
"What's a dreamcast you say?"

Hahaha yea. I know. But F em, I think its killer and super excited to get it colored in.

(Ps thank you everyone, I know I dont really post or even play much anymore, but hope you dont mind if I continue to chronicle my progress here every couple months as work gets done. The shear amount of response already so quick is very encouraging and I truly appreciate the nice comments!)

Hope you dont mind me bringing this thread back from the depths now and again. Finally got it colored in. Dont let anyone tell you getting a full sleeve is a fast process. Its quite expensive and just time consuming if you dont plan to knock it all out at once. Still have the wrist to fill in (hopefully ricos red ring) and ill have the tail of De Rol on the back of the arm where theres a gap etc. Bla bla bla. Still a ways to go.

Since im going peice by piece its taking quite some time indeed.

Screenshot from my artists instagram as im all goopy now, still healing. Hehe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200130-193043_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200130-193043_Instagram.jpg
    835.6 KB · Views: 37
Yearly update.. things have been going much slower then thought. Got the back half of De Rol Le finished. Still a ton of work to fill in gaps, and get the forearm finished.

With covid shutting down most shops it took a good minute to get my appointments in. But should be wrapped up in another couple months.

Excuse the kinda crappy pics. But heres what im working with so far.

Attachments

• 20201212_150738.jpg
    20201212_150738.jpg
    717.8 KB · Views: 30
Back