ID Colour and Character Appearance

Sky's the Limit

FOnewearl
I was wondering if it's possible to change these things. For some reason it seems the name/colour system has changed from DC and GC times. I was always Greenil but now I'm Purplenm. I don't really care about the drops, I just like the aesthetic.

Also I remember there being a character redesign option in the GC version. Is that a thing here?

Cheers!

I was wondering if it's possible to change these things. For some reason it seems the name/colour system has changed from DC and GC times. I was always Greenil but now I'm Purplenm. I don't really care about the drops, I just like the aesthetic.

Also I remember there being a character redesign option in the GC version. Is that a thing here?

Cheers!
Ok first this game uses Blue Bursts ID calculator, you can find it on pso world, and secondly the dressing room option is available for teams who have the necessary points to have it unlock.

Forgot to add that you can change your ID regardless of your name anytime before level 20.

Cheers!

http://www.pso-world.com/secid_BB.php

This is the section ID calculator you should use.

However, you can name your character whatever you want and then use /modsecid followed by the Section ID you wish to keep. You can only do it once and it has to be done before level 20.

You can change your name also. As long as you are below 20.

So any name/ID combo is fine. Can only change once so don't make a mistake!

Back