I recently joined

Manaphy

FOkemon
Guildcard
Though uh, probably won't be that active.
Don't worry, when I have summer, I'll actually be active. Also, hi.

On another note: Just because I am a FOrce doesn't mean I am good. I actually just learned about this Blue Burst recently, saw that it was pretty much free to play on private servers. Sooo naturally, I decided to try it out. This is probably my second or third MMORPG, and I feel like I am actually hooked. Uhm the second or third comment, well, it depends if you count Trove as a MMORPG, but that's besides the point.

Now for an awkward question: What are the rules anyways? I couldn't really find them, so thought I did ask.

Welcome to ephinea!!
See you in summer if not before.
Here are the rules for Ephinea.

I did eyeball a couple of wands on your free junk btw, though I won't really invest in others' items until I beat Episode 4's story.
I'm still on 1 so it'll be awhile. Man, if only I can figure out how to not get booted back to lobby after a mission.

You always get kicked into the lobby after a mission. PSO is an old game and that's just how it works <_<

It's cool to see people brand new to PSO! Happy hunting!

That sucks, but thanks anyways ^^;
My first time I ever heard of the game was when I saw how one could get a Tails Chao into Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I was jealous and I actually wanted to play PSO just for the chao. Never got it, but nevertheless, it brought me here now.

Just an FYI. It's something to do with online play and logging character data (idk specifics) It requires the lobby after quest to do stuff.

I did eyeball a couple of wands on your free junk btw, though I won't really invest in others' items until I beat Episode 4's story.
I'm still on 1 so it'll be awhile. Man, if only I can figure out how to not get booted back to lobby after a mission.

Oh do you play hardcore?

Sadly, no. As much I as want a Chao or that Heavenly/TP (I'd hold off on wand because too low leveled, I am), I am too much of a noob to play Hardcore. I maybe a dumb rookie, but I won't try something I know I am not ready for.
On another note: If I did, I would have lost my character already.

It's pretty rare to see someone here who's new to PSO as a whole. Welcome to ye old grind.

Sadly, no. As much I as want a Chao or that Heavenly/TP (I'd hold off on wand because too low leveled, I am), I am too much of a noob to play Hardcore. I maybe a dumb rookie, but I won't try something I know I am not ready for.
On another note: If I did, I would have lost my character already.

Yeah, they are HC items so can't have them. We are unable to trade. But I hope you find items you want on normal ^_^

Just a quick question, since I plan to make the cards of my dreams; How does one create an S-Rank?

Just a quick question, since I plan to make the cards of my dreams; How does one create an S-Rank?
By getting a good time in challenge mode. To add a special, you need a lot of Photon Drops

So that's why they cost a lot of PD...
I'll research how to get PDs when I beat Episode 4. But for now, I gotta get started on schoolwork, since Homework is a thing that exists in this world, even though nobody likes it.

Specifically: @Manaphy
EP1 cmode under 7 hours, and EP2 under 5 hours (or pay someone for custom srank, basically to run it for you, usually around 15-20 pds).

You get srank of your choice from that episode, (different list) with a name you wish (8 letters). It comes specialess (can do on normal).

Then to add a special (of choice) you pay paganini in gallons shop 30-60 PDs depending on which. The option to do so requires collecting data in East towers before gallons.

Basically...Having/wanting sranks costs alot of peedeees.

Last edited:
That sucks, but thanks anyways ^^;
My first time I ever heard of the game was when I saw how one could get a Tails Chao into Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. I was jealous and I actually wanted to play PSO just for the chao. Never got it, but nevertheless, it brought me here now.
I got into PSO just for a Tails Chao myself, but I actually bought the game... took months of searching around nearby Gamestops to get it, even back in '04 or whenever it was. It's been a while now that I think about it...

I got into PSO just for a Tails Chao myself, but I actually bought the game... took months of searching around nearby Gamestops to get it, even back in '04 or whenever it was. It's been a while now that I think about it...
I think the Tails Chao might have been because SEGA knew that the best part about Adventure was the chao garden. I think I first found the vid in like 2006 or 2009? I was, uhm, underaged back then. Of course, I am a teen almost an adult now.

Though uh, probably won't be that active.
Don't worry, when I have summer, I'll actually be active. Also, hi.

On another note: Just because I am a FOrce doesn't mean I am good. I actually just learned about this Blue Burst recently, saw that it was pretty much free to play on private servers. Sooo naturally, I decided to try it out. This is probably my second or third MMORPG, and I feel like I am actually hooked. Uhm the second or third comment, well, it depends if you count Trove as a MMORPG, but that's besides the point.

Now for an awkward question: What are the rules anyways? I couldn't really find them, so thought I did ask.
*Pounces and examines closely!* FO's may start off as extra Squishy, but once they get rolling...Entire parties will be built around them on some of the most gruesome quests! You'll find your rhythm with what to cast and from where amidst the chaos. Mew will be moar than happy to assist you find your stride and develop your killer instinct! >=3 Welcome to your New Home! <3

FO's may start off as extra Squishy
Tell me about it. I love getting one shot in Ruins 3 when I attempt Dopadan's dumb quest.
but once they get rolling...Entire parties will be built around them on some of the most gruesome quests! You'll find your rhythm with what to cast and from where amidst the chaos. Mew will be moar than happy to assist you find your stride and develop your killer instinct! >=3 Welcome to your New Home! <3
Uhm... I plan to mainly focus on combat, not support unforunately. But a killer instinct sounds nice. Then again, I am the one who can somehow get stuck into a position where it's either telepipe or softlock.

Tell me about it. I love getting one shot in Ruins 3 when I attempt Dopadan's dumb quest.

Uhm... I plan to mainly focus on combat, not support unforunately. But a killer instinct sounds nice. Then again, I am the one who can somehow get stuck into a position where it's either telepipe or softlock.
MELEE FO then??? yipe! That's prolly gonna take some meticulous MAG raising huh? Hard to sneak some pow in between Mind stats...this ought to be colorful....regardless if u can, seek mew mew out or one of her other plushie Arch-types! <3!

MELEE FO then??? yipe! That's prolly gonna take some meticulous MAG raising huh? Hard to sneak some pow in between Mind stats...this ought to be colorful....regardless if u can, seek mew mew out or one of her other plushie Arch-types! <3!
Hybrid really. Mainly mage, but willing to pick up a Heart Saber if needed.

Back