i joined back in september and i forgot to do this..... >~<

Xenith IIDX

Vita piracy is an ordeal.
Guildcard
Whats up, I'm Xenith IIDX ( Viridia FOnewearl: rrtyui )

How I found PSO: 2016 December... Me in the 7th grade ( 12 yrs old ) is looking around for some MMO's to play, and I somehow come across "Phantasy Star Online" on youtube. ( This isn't my first encounter w/ Phantasy Star, but that's a story for another day ) At first, I was like "Ok, whats this...." then when I watched a video on it ( I forgot the video ) while watching, I felt as if I had opened a time capsule from the early 2000's, a time I wish I could've known and been apart of ( 2004 is early 2000's but cmon' I was an infant.... ). It felt so magical watching the game for the first time in my life. I knew I had to get it in my life. Then i find out SEGA had shut down all all its servers by 2010. I thought "Shit..."

Ultima PSOBB ( fuck... ): Soon after in my recommended, i see a video on Ultima PSOBB, I watch it and then I'm like "Yay me!" ( I'm gonna regret that soon ) I register, install, login, create my character ( HUmar named Ragnarok ) and I appear in a lobby. I'm lost ( the PSOBB tutorial by SEGA isn't used on private servers.... ) I barely knew how to move or even open my menu >.>. ( this is getting too long so I'm gonna speed this up.... )

2019 September ( by this time, I have learned the game and played other phantasy star games ): Ultima...sucks, all of my friends have quit, population decreased by 80%, i took my leave. ( 15 yrs old in 10th grade.... )

Now: I've reclaimed the motivation to play PSOBB now that Ephinea has made me look at PSO in a new, positive way. I have active friends, friends from other games, and I actually got rare-ish weapons I never got on Ultima ( for reasons we should know ) and now.... Here I am!

henlo o/

Last edited:
Whats up, I'm Xenith IIDX ( Viridia FOnewearl: rrtyui )

How I found PSO: 2016 December... Me in the 7th grade ( 12 yrs old ) is looking around for some MMO's to play, and I somehow come across "Phantasy Star Online" on youtube. ( This isn't my first encounter w/ Phantasy Star, but that's a story for another day ) At first, I was like "Ok, whats this...." then when I watched a video on it ( I forgot the video ) while watching, I felt as if I had opened a time capsule from the early 2000's, a time I wish I could've known and been apart of ( 2004 is early 2000's but cmon' I was an infant.... ). It felt so magical watching the game for the first time in my life. I knew I had to get it in my life. Then i find out SEGA had shut down all all its servers by 2010. I thought "Shit..."

Ultima PSOBB ( fuck... ): Soon after in my recommended, i see a video on Ultima PSOBB, I watch it and then I'm like "Yay me!" ( I'm gonna regret that soon ) I register, install, login, create my character ( HUmar named Ragnarok ) and I appear in a lobby. I'm lost ( the PSOBB tutorial by SEGA isn't used on private servers.... ) I barely knew how to move or even open my menu >.>. ( this is getting too long so I'm gonna speed this up.... )

2019 September ( by this time, I have learned the game and played of phantasy star games: Ultima...sucks, all of my friends have quit, population decreased by 80%, i took my leave. ( 15 yrs old in 10th grade.... )

Now: I've reclaimed the motivation to play PSOBB now that Ephinea has made me look at PSO in a new, positive way. I have active friends, friends from other games, and I actually got rare-ish weapons I never got on Ultima ( for reasons we should know ) and now.... Here I am!

henlo o/
EEEeeeee! *POUNCES and examines Xenith-san carefully!* Wonderful hearing how old Vets find their way back to PSO....even after a few false starts. We have a special WORD for you Ultima players we get here lately...that 'Word is... "RESCUES!" <3! You have prolly already noticed Ephinea is Everything Ultima could Ever be or Never Was! =D! You could be 12 years old or over 50 and still be able to discern a quality community over the quagmire we all first experienced upon dipping our toes into what would decades later be called MMORPG's. You sound like a passionate and committed type of warrior yearning to be yourself and free after being stifled for so long! Looking forward to Pouncing and Playing wiff you too! Welcome Home! =3

Back