I haven't even started but I already love here :)

Killy

"We’re a group of fans trying to recreate the classic PSOBB experience" That's what I have been waiting for a long time!

I'm a strange gamer and I prefer to play the game close to what the devs wanted so even if the graphics looks bad or I need to break my hand in some difficult area. I do not want help by some kind of cheat like pay to win so I'm going to focus on this server! Long live to Ephinea! and God bless you guys for all your hard work :)

Sorry in advance for the bad english and the shower of questions but I NEED to know:

I never played PSO when it was alive just a little on SCHTHACK but I always felt it was not quite like the original game was so I stopped playing and started to pray for this server to be born :) Now guys please help me to understand...

This Blue Burst version seems the last and better version and I know that PSO will not win any story awards but I always try to do the story mode first in the games I start so does the BB version has the entire story? Like all the story quests can be played/unlocked like the Dreamcast and Gamecube versions? Do this BB version lose anything for the console version like CG's scenes for the story that they removed in the PC MMO version to make the gameplay faster? Even the opening for this version is different from SCHTHACK! Is this things custom for every server? Like you guys remove videos for the ending and something like that cause the majority already saw the ending 100 times?

Is the Japanese exclusive content already included or do I need to do something?

Last edited:
The story can be played through and unlocked here, as well as the government I believe. I've never done the entire thing myself on BB because I get bored easily, but I don't think BB ever had the ending CG movies like gamecube did if thats what you're asking. It would be great to see them restored if I'm right, but I wont hold my breath as PSO:BB probably doesn't have a place for those in its code.

as far as the japanese content it's all included, you dont have to do anything extra.

VERY Pleased you're impressed and most importantly....HAPPY here so far! There are Many Romantic words mew mew would use to describe it here...but, if she were backed into a corner and had to pick only ONE... she would prolly scream out.... ENDEAVOR! <3!

Last edited:
The story can be played through and unlocked here, as well as the government I believe. I've never done the entire thing myself on BB because I get bored easily, but I don't think BB ever had the ending CG movies like gamecube did if thats what you're asking. It would be great to see them restored if I'm right, but I wont hold my breath as PSO:BB probably doesn't have a place for those in its code.

as far as the japanese content it's all included, you dont have to do anything extra.

Thanks friend! Since BB is the way it used to be without any alterations and I can do "story mode" it's okay for me :)

VERY Happy you're impressed and most importantly....HAPPY here so far! There are Many Romantic words mew mew would use to describe it here...but, if she were backed into a corner and had to pick only ONE... she would prolly scream out.... ENDEAVOR! <3!

That..sounds... sexy somehow hahahahaha

And thanks all for the welcoming party :)

Welcome! Glad your having a great time here. I know you'll enjoy the rest of the time you spend here!

If you get confused as to why it's 1>2>4, EP3 was only released on Gamecube, so you'll probably need to Dolphin/Wii/U that part. It's basically a different game though and ST didn't make many nods to it (though there is one quest made specifically to tie in with EP3.) 3 takes place after the others anyway so umm what am I saying again? Whatever, welcome to the server.

came here to play now I'm learning survival tips against a cat?
Yeah! What they sai....H...HEY!!! Mew is simply an affectionate, sincere, and playful entity here dear! Yes, she may be a furry ball of Tantric energy and likes to play on words to get a rise outta loved ones or new friends. You have nothing to worry about or be 'scared' silly! You people are Demonizing your mew mew! lol

Basically here's the advice.
Don't anger Mew. Do not touch the tail which is not fluffy. Enjoy playing with Mew as she actually a fun gal to play with. DO NOT ANGER THE MEW.
Enjoy Ephinea!

Back