I have returned. New to Ephinea, but back to afk like the old days.

MiPHISTo

Guildcard
Hello! I'm MiPHISTo from a specific old PSOBB server. I've recently signed up here to look for some old friends and whatnot, and as such I'll be afk'ing or lobbying in the area of the lobby which I did in the past. Hope to talk to some of you in-game, or see some of the older faces which I once knew. o/

Hello! I'm MiPHISTo from a specific old PSOBB server. I've recently signed up here to look for some old friends and whatnot, and as such I'll be afk'ing or lobbying in the area of the lobby which I did in the past. Hope to talk to some of you in-game, or see some of the older faces which I once knew. o/
WELCOME HOME Logan-Kuuun! <3!

I wouldn't be SCHTServ would it? Your name is very familiar to me.

Anywho, welcome back to the fold.

*despite us constantly speaking in lobby and already welcoming you back, still feels entitled to welcome Logan back*

WELCOME HOME MIPH!! and also Welcome to EPHINEA! enjoy lobbying and not playing the game anymore n.n lol~
it is great to see you again though. mayu remembers when you used to play with her brother back in Scht when you returned for a bit.. fun times. NOSTALGIA?!
maybe you'll run into him on here, tbh. who knows. it'll be like a BRO BONDING, tehe. (is that what they call it?)
oh oh! "cracking open a cold one" ? n.n ~
hope you're enjoying those scorpions.

*despite us constantly speaking in lobby and already welcoming you back, still feels entitled to welcome Logan back*

WELCOME HOME MIPH!! and also Welcome to EPHINEA! enjoy lobbying and not playing the game anymore n.n lol~
it is great to see you again though. mayu remembers when you used to play with her brother back in Scht when you returned for a bit.. fun times. NOSTALGIA?!
maybe you'll run into him on here, tbh. who knows. it'll be like a BRO BONDING, tehe. (is that what they call it?)
oh oh! "cracking open a cold one" ? n.n ~
hope you're enjoying those scorpions.
It's kinda funny considering he's logged on Ephinea years back to look around and poofeded again...Just Happy he's deciding to stick around a lil moar <3.

Reactions: Elf
Speaking of older faces
Welcome back afk God

Back