i don't use this place enough

The best class is....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nyanstar

cat-astrophe
...to say that i started here early april. wow, a month+ of pure pso!!

i like the phantasy star series as a whole. i've played through Alis' revengeance on my master system, and followed Rolf's journey as he solved his computer troubles. i married 1/2 orakian, 1/2 layan for the ultimate balance of peace, and cried when the black wave took friends :(

i 've played PSO since DC days (little bit online too) like 16~17 years ago and it is a painful thought that i've played this game longer than some people (possibly even some players here) have been alive as human flesh-creatures. i did not own a dreamcast copy of v2, but i did buy the PSO Ep.1&2+ for my gamecube. then i played on sega when BB released, and then on schthack after sega died. it's sad but they kinda deserved it because they still won't bring PSO2 to the west. i only played on/off there and toward my later days there a year or two before they died too i cheated pretty hard, but i played alone anyway so whatever. there's really nothing quite like furious lv.30 rafoies to the faces of rag rappies as a HUcast because there is no FOcast or FOcaseal (a bloody shame, let me tell you).

to this day i have never built a character past lv.120, have never completed challenge mode, and barely scratched the depths of ep2 and almost nothing of ep4. i want to change all that here, and i'm not going to cheat because this is a great server and i like what it offers.

i play with anyone, generally, but i try to fill parties as something useful. i can't stand being "carried" and i like to make myself as useful as possible. i play casually but i aim to build perfect characters with good but not "best in slot" gear, instead going with things i like. i try to be friendly and helpful but am often beaten to the punch on helping others.

i like to ignore capitalization and grammar rules, even though I'm fully capable of perfect, proper sentences. i simply choose not to because. i like to post gigantic walls of text on internet forums which may or may not be informative in nature. i am a little unhinged and sometimes crack dirty, disgusting, or profane jokes on a whim, maybe when you're least expecting it? i am known to drop some sick burns or have moments of intense hilarity, but these are incredibly rare like a plot-device wand drop (it's supposed to neutralize everything, not cause vampiric magic!). i like to ~accent~ or *emphasize* some words in each sentence for VARIOUS reasons and they come in many different styles depending on my mood. i tend to speak tersely unless i am toying with you or feel more comfortable interacting with you. only the most crystalline of dank memes will come remotely close to amusing me, as i've seen pretty much all of it before. i like to call rayne a butt because this gives my inner 12-year old a simultaneous feeling of superiority and joy. can you believe i'm a scientist?

nei was poorly developed in phantasy star 2 but was my first experience with the concept of death. i was 4 years old. you never know what you have until it's gone. my primary objective is to obtain her claw. for that reason you get to suffer the cuteness of her adjusting her kneepad, or at least until i decide to change it for something better, but it will pretty much always be related to Phantasy Star.

...after reading this back out loud to myself i am surprised i'm not actually a robot.

...to say that i started here early april. wow, a month+ of pure pso!!

i like the phantasy star series as a whole. i've played through Alis' revengeance on my master system, and followed Rolf's journey as he solved his computer troubles. i married 1/2 orakian, 1/2 layan for the ultimate balance of peace, and cried when the black wave took friends :(

i 've played PSO since DC days (little bit online too) like 16~17 years ago and it is a painful thought that i've played this game longer than some people (possibly even some players here) have been alive as human flesh-creatures. i did not own a dreamcast copy of v2, but i did buy the PSO Ep.1&2+ for my gamecube. then i played on sega when BB released, and then on schthack after sega died. it's sad but they kinda deserved it because they still won't bring PSO2 to the west. i only played on/off there and toward my later days there a year or two before they died too i cheated pretty hard, but i played alone anyway so whatever. there's really nothing quite like furious lv.30 rafoies to the faces of rag rappies as a HUcast because there is no FOcast or FOcaseal (a bloody shame, let me tell you).

to this day i have never built a character past lv.120, have never completed challenge mode, and barely scratched the depths of ep2 and almost nothing of ep4. i want to change all that here, and i'm not going to cheat because this is a great server and i like what it offers.

i play with anyone, generally, but i try to fill parties as something useful. i can't stand being "carried" and i like to make myself as useful as possible. i play casually but i aim to build perfect characters with good but not "best in slot" gear, instead going with things i like. i try to be friendly and helpful but am often beaten to the punch on helping others.

i like to ignore capitalization and grammar rules, even though I'm fully capable of perfect, proper sentences. i simply choose not to because. i like to post gigantic walls of text on internet forums which may or may not be informative in nature. i am a little unhinged and sometimes crack dirty, disgusting, or profane jokes on a whim, maybe when you're least expecting it? i am known to drop some sick burns or have moments of intense hilarity, but these are incredibly rare like a plot-device wand drop (it's supposed to neutralize everything, not cause vampiric magic!). i like to ~accent~ or *emphasize* some words in each sentence for VARIOUS reasons and they come in many different styles depending on my mood. i tend to speak tersely unless i am toying with you or feel more comfortable interacting with you. only the most crystalline of dank memes will come remotely close to amusing me, as i've seen pretty much all of it before. i like to call rayne a butt because this gives my inner 12-year old a simultaneous feeling of superiority and joy. can you believe i'm a scientist?

nei was poorly developed in phantasy star 2 but was my first experience with the concept of death. i was 4 years old. you never know what you have until it's gone. my primary objective is to obtain her claw. for that reason you get to suffer the cuteness of her adjusting her kneepad, or at least until i decide to change it for something better, but it will pretty much always be related to Phantasy Star.

...after reading this back out loud to myself i am surprised i'm not actually a robot.
Nyan Nyan-chaaan! *POUNCES and Grooms warmly!* Sorry for the CAPS Pounce =P Dreamcast V2.1 PSO Killed mews original Dreamcast! Unlike the original release...when someone would pop into the lobby, the DC would whir and read as they materialized...But, on Ver2 the whirring and reading was 3 times as much for EACH purrson that would pop into lobby! =o_O=!! One night while waiting in the lobby, mews DC was whirring away then she heard that sickening 'PLINK!' of the black rubberband inside that snapped. =(. Bought another one and Still have it to this day! <3 (Still play Starlancer on it too! =3)
You sound like the ideal kinda Arch-type to carry on the same passion we all share in this game called PSO. You're Proud, Honorable, and desire to Help others! Mew even giggled when she saw u get vexed when others beat you to the punch in entering rooms to halp! Mew Too pouts when she sees a nooblet room and gets edged out in joining in time! lol. Also Loathe that word "carry"! To "carry" someone makes the others involved feel inept and presumed weak in mind and body....no puns intended. =P. Mew and her tribe of 'plushies' tend to be seen not killing stuff, but often in the center drawing fire and making ppl less.....Squishy. Akin to how some Big Cats teach their cubs to kill. They'll bring a calf over and let the cubs figure out where to deliver the killing blow, all while keeping a watchful eye >=3.
You sound in No way like a Robot dear! You are Articulate, passionate. and at your core a Romantic. Sharing at all proves that Aaaaand you getting above 120 and closer to 200 is a Real agenda here! Your mew would be Happy to Halp! Anyway, gonna stop being all mushy and stuff...you've motivated her to log on early tonight =3.

Hey, it's Nyanners! <3

I've certainly noticed your terseness, but it seems obvious enough that you're nice. Hope to play with you much more~

P.S. I totally understand you about Nei's Claw. ;)

I'm new here and new to entirety of PSO since monday and I'll still give you a warm welcome to Ephineal! Hope you enjoy the community and I can promise you it's very kind. Name's Leagult in-game and I'm sorry if I screw up in advance.

Hey, it's Nyanners! <3
That isn't Nyanners.

This is Nyanners!:

1428968663086.jpg

Ah. Well, apparenty I was totally oblivious to that, not paying attention to half the internet. Just started calling her that randomly in-game, and I guess it stuck. :x

Welcome to Ephinea. Make sure to learn Battle Mode after you learn Challenge mode since you want to be a complete PSO player.
I've also played this game for 15+ years, started on launch day of the original US Dreamcast version, then I imported the Japanese version of v2 (because I couldn't wait around for the US release), moved to Gamecube PSO, Xbox PSO and took a break from PSO and gaming in general during my university years. Found PSO again in 2009 and had my first legit character over 154 in 2010. Ephinea has been the best PSO server (official or not) I've ever been a part of.

It's also some girl that isn't me. I forget why she was important or popular. I probably have more videogames than she does, and therefore am that much more fun.

dear everyone who voted Goku in the poll which should now hopefully be closed:

you are objectively correct, thank you for playing

Where is the Goku PSO DLC.

im allowed to revive old thread cuz its nyans =(
didnt knew youre scientist but it makes sense now.
youre a lil bit complicated, but thats also something i like very much.
im very glad that you have joined ephinea:3

Back