Hullo, new to server.

Mirage Seraph

Guildcard
Well, figure I might as well intro myself in case I need to hit up the trade threads.

Been playing PSO since the official Sega servers (Don't suppose anyone remembers the team Sliders? Nah? Sad face.), and back when the ol' Gamecube release was new. Played on Schtack or however it's spelled for quite some time, moved to Ultima at some point, and now I'm here cause man is a more vanilla experience hard to ask for I guess.

Cause of how I play this game in bursts, I've never really reached end game, usually end up quitting around level 120 then coming back a year later, so hopefully I'll stick around longer than usual. But yeah. Doubt I'll have much reason to change servers AGAIN, liking the QOL changes here as opposed to adding in new OP weapons or "cash markets".

Usually play solo or with some IRL friends, but not opposed to meeting others I spose. Now excuse me as I go make my Grey 5/155/45/0 Sato for the 14th time, heh.

Well, figure I might as well intro myself in case I need to hit up the trade threads.

Been playing PSO since the official Sega servers (Don't suppose anyone remembers the team Sliders? Nah? Sad face.), and back when the ol' Gamecube release was new. Played on Schtack or however it's spelled for quite some time, moved to Ultima at some point, and now I'm here cause man is a more vanilla experience hard to ask for I guess.

Cause of how I play this game in bursts, I've never really reached end game, usually end up quitting around level 120 then coming back a year later, so hopefully I'll stick around longer than usual. But yeah. Doubt I'll have much reason to change servers AGAIN, liking the QOL changes here as opposed to adding in new OP weapons or "cash markets".

Usually play solo or with some IRL friends, but not opposed to meeting others I spose. Now excuse me as I go make my Grey 5/155/45/0 Sato for the 14th time, heh.
Satos ROCK! =3 The fact that you can bring yourself to start ALL OVER AGAIN for the Upteenth time with a smile or without any Compunctions speaks Volumes for you dear! Mew senses a Passive Passion in you that you're finally feeling you can unleash now that you've found a 'New Home' you can take pride in! =3

Welcome to ephinea :)

Back