Hucaseal or HuNewearl

Which should I roll since event ended and sec id?

• Hucaseal

• Hunewearl

• Redria

• Skyly

• Virdia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Keinai

So since I joined during this event I kinda want to level something I never have before and that would be a hunter and I would like to do either a Hunewearl or Hucaseal but I am torn between which and what ID I should go please help :) reason being I want to level 1 character outside of the extremly high powered exp boost.

PS there is 2 votes per person so please pick 1 class and 1 id

Hucaseal is overall better.
+less ata needed than any other hunter (and gets s.parts) so less to worry about end game gear wise.
+gets s.parts, d.parts, gratia, duel birds (granted I like Last Swan more but might as well use what you got). Point is has better unique equips than Huney. Just having s.parts, traps, and a ton more ata lets her fight a lot better really.
+traps, 3rd highest growing in freeze and confuse (every 10 levels)
+hits needed hp pools at 1 or 2 lower levels (951 hp at 140, 813 at 123, 721 at 112, 451 at 66 vs 950 at 143)
+Less of a pain to max out stat wise.

Granted Hunewearl does have some stuff:
+Hp needed for those levels isn't much worse and she has over 50/100 more defense at level 100/150 thus making her more able to take a hit overall better (and factoring in d/j supports)
+s/d, j/z level 20 freely for solo play and support along with resta and attack techs.
+only 30/50 less atp by 100/150 thus the amount she overall hits at isn't really that far off from Hucaseal. I mean come on 247 base damage vs 260 base damage isn't that extreme of a difference. Granted she has a very low ata growth rate so it can be a pain to use this.

Hucaseal is overall better.
+less ata needed than any other hunter (and gets s.parts) so less to worry about end game gear wise.
+gets s.parts, d.parts, gratia, duel birds (granted I like Last Swan more but might as well use what you got). Point is has better unique equips than Huney. Just having s.parts, traps, and a ton more ata lets her fight a lot better really.
+traps, 3rd highest growing in freeze and confuse (every 10 levels)
+hits needed hp pools at 1 or 2 lower levels (951 hp at 140, 813 at 123, 721 at 112, 451 at 66 vs 950 at 143)
+Less of a pain to max out stat wise.

Granted Hunewearl does have some stuff:
+Hp needed for those levels isn't much worse and she has over 50/100 more defense at level 100/150 thus making her more able to take a hit overall better (and factoring in d/j supports)
+s/d, j/z level 20 freely for solo play and support along with resta and attack techs.
+only 30/50 less atp by 100/150 thus the amount she overall hits at isn't really that far off from Hucaseal. I mean come on 247 base damage vs 260 base damage isn't that extreme of a difference. Granted she has a very low ata growth rate so it can be a pain to use this.
yeah it seems Hucaseal might have the overal deciding factor, TBH I never played a cast or a hunter so might go ahead and give Hucaseal a go :) gonna need to buy some pow mats :)

HUcaseal, even though HUneys have better dominatrix outfits (come on, you're going to be looking at this character's assets for a long time, gotta think ahead)

gl man. Going solo with hucaseal can be very hard sometimes.

level 150, 0 power mats, 300 power mag, adept atp, v101 atp
atp, character, level of shifta, side note if they have zalure and what level.
860 fonewearl (30 shifta + max atp)
930 racaseal
984 racast
1163 fonewn (30 shifta) + 30 zalure
1192 hucaseal (3 shifta)
1214 ramarl (20 shifta) + 20 zalure
1234 ramar (15 shifta)
1240 humar (3 shifta) + 15 zalure
1264 fomarl (30 shifta) + 30 zalure
1321 fomar (30 shifta) + 30 zalure
1360 hunewearl (20 shifta) + 20 zalure
1374 hucast (3 shifta)