Howdy!

Landwright

Guildcard
Played a bit on my Dreamcast, quite a bit on my Gamecube (had a level 130+ HUmar), a bit during Schtack days and now I'm feeling the urge once again! Been leveling a FOnewearl (level 41 now) and cruising along, having fun!

Haven't really played with anyone yet but I'd be up to party up if people want a rusty sortof-veteran trying to git gud.

Last edited:
n.n
I dont think you gotta worry about people not picking you up, lotta people remake alts so theres usually a lower levelled player with a group of ubers helping em, just pop in and ask to tag along.
(so long as the game doesnt say Res n.n)

Welcome home bud, dont be shy to say hi to new peoples. n.n

Most if not All of us here are also SCHT refugees after what happened to us....You might just run into someone you used to run with back then! making it to 40+ on an FO means you're not as SQUISHY as you once were and already have momentum building up. Any number of us are moar than willing to halp level you dear and throw some mission critical techs your way to help keep you and those in your party Alive! =3. Welcome Home! =3

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.
I've been finishing up the government quests on Normal but I'm starting to feel my techs falling behind. In any case, I want to complete that at least (as a personal achievement) before I start joining groups. As soon as I'm done with those, I'll be sure to ask around for some help!

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.
I've been finishing up the government quests on Normal but I'm starting to feel my techs falling behind. In any case, I want to complete that at least (as a personal achievement) before I start joining groups. As soon as I'm done with those, I'll be sure to ask around for some help!
Looking forward to pouncing u soon dear! >=3

Lol mew is the brood mother of the server; were all her litter.
[n.n]

so shes like the last person to be scared of. :p
♡♡♡♡♡ Denmother ... but brood mother works....w...wait...what's a Brood Mothe....*Panic Googles*!!

Back