Howdy

Z-101

Guildcard
I joined the server last Tuesday or so and wanted to say hello on the forums. I've played on the Xbox and GameCube ages ago, and I was briefly on the Schthack and Ultima servers about 10 years ago.

All my characters use the same naming format so it's easy to recognize me. (Z-102, Z-103, etc)

I've already met a few really kind people here so it's been a nice experience. Thanks for having me.

Hello Z-101, I want to warmly welcome you to Ephinea. A place that IMHO actually manages to create a magical PSO Environment that is very akin to my personal online experiences on the DC, GC, Xbox. For me PSO has found the perfect home with Ephinea.

I hope to see you online. Great Idea to keep the same naming structure. Actually doing this too now. My chars all start with „Phas“ or are at least having a * at the beginning and end of the name.

How far did you come back in the day?

I joined the server last Tuesday or so and wanted to say hello on the forums. I've played on the Xbox and GameCube ages ago, and I was briefly on the Schthack and Ultima servers about 10 years ago.

All my characters use the same naming format so it's easy to recognize me. (Z-102, Z-103, etc)

I've already met a few really kind people here so it's been a nice experience. Thanks for having me.
EEEEEEeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and Examines the Z-san with a curious but warm giggle!* MOST if not All of us here are also SCHT refugee/survivors, dear! So chances of you bumping into an old battle buddy are pretty high! Hell, we even adopt quite a few Ultima "RESCUES", too~! <3! The fact that you've already experienced our family 'vibe' and feel comfortable enuff to post on the forums speaks Volumes about you, without even saying a word~! It says you're Happeh Here and that we are Blessed to Has you! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff your 'Z' characters, too! Welcome HOME~! =3

Hello Z-101, I want to warmly welcome you to Ephinea. A place that IMHO actually manages to create a magical PSO Environment that is very akin to my personal online experiences on the DC, GC, Xbox. For me PSO has found the perfect home with Ephinea.

I hope to see you online. Great Idea to keep the same naming structure. Actually doing this too now. My chars all start with „Phas“ or are at least having a * at the beginning and end of the name.

How far did you come back in the day?
On consoles I only made it to around 150, but when I started on private servers I hit 200 on a couple characters. Never truly got max stats or had any very powerful weapons, so that's part of my goal this time around while playing.

Back