Howdy-ho!

Vaeta

Guildcard
Hello everyone. I'm Vaeta, I main as a cute little red RAcaseal with an adorkable purple ponytail. I started playing PSO on the GameCube when I was 10 years old, I played on the SegaServer for a while. There was a long period of time where I didn't play the game, but always yearned for it, that's when I found out about PSO: BB. I played on the SCHTserv for about 3 years, and after the newest mishap, enough... Just enough. I'm trying this server out to see if it's the server my friends an I will later play on once we all have access to a computer, internet, and a worthwhile server. I'm going to stay positive and see if this will be our new PSO home. <3

Welcome! Glad to have you. We plan to stick around for a while.

I hope that you will enjoy the server, invite your friends, and maybe they will invite their friends, and we can all have a WONDERFUL GLORIOUS PSO TIME!!!!

Thank you for joining!

Welcome Vaeta, enjoy your stay and don't forget to invite poor old Gnome to your games ;-;

Good luck and Thanks for joining us to Ephinea!

Welcome to Ephinea, Vaeta!

I remember you were the first person to help me out when I last returned to Schtserv to play. I am happy that you decided to join and play on this server!

I'll help you get your Guld Milla. ;)

Back