Howdy! ^_^

TMUnreal

I'm a veteran from day one DC v1, though I've never been driven enough to get a character to max level in any of the PSO versions. I'm super friendly and helpful, but get easily ticked off when people try to tell me there's only one or two ways to do stuff. I hate META. I've been on pretty much every one of the private servers for this game, and custom items/features have made most a tunnel of a game, which doesn't really hold my interest. I've not yet even registered for my first guild card, not sure if I want to get out of my progress on a different server. I've never found another game that scratches this itch but the game itself and the mechanics make enjoying it a little harder with each thing I find out about it. Hopefully you guys are awesome and everything here is much more normal.

I'm a veteran from day one DC v1, though I've never been driven enough to get a character to max level in any of the PSO versions. I'm super friendly and helpful, but get easily ticked off when people try to tell me there's only one or two ways to do stuff. I hate META. I've been on pretty much every one of the private servers for this game, and custom items/features have made most a tunnel of a game, which doesn't really hold my interest. I've not yet even registered for my first guild card, not sure if I want to get out of my progress on a different server. I've never found another game that scratches this itch but the game itself and the mechanics make enjoying it a little harder with each thing I find out about it. Hopefully you guys are awesome and everything here is much more normal.
*Pounces and examines TMU-san carefully* Being Friendly and Helpful makes you OK in mews book dear! =3 For the most part, players who come here from bleh..."other servers" tend to not only LIKE it here but go back to said bleh "other servers" and drag their friends....HERE! XD! It may be 'Vanilla' here but its "Vanilla with Sprinkles!" =D! We hope you'll not only enjoy your stay...but put on your war face and stick around! Mini Halloween event is here and hoping for an Xmas Event too (holds breath). OH we also have a poll where ppl started PSO.... since youre a DC vet... cast your poll! =3 https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...s-the-dreamcasters-and-cubers-3-how-why.2429/ But most of all..... Welcome Home! Hope you Stay! <3

*Pounces and examines TMU-san carefully* Being Friendly and Helpful makes you OK in mews book dear! =3 For the most part, players who come here from bleh..."other servers" tend to not only LIKE it here but go back to said bleh "other servers" and drag their friends....HERE! XD! It may be 'Vanilla' here but its "Vanilla with Sprinkles!" =D! We hope you'll not only enjoy your stay...but put on your war face and stick around! Mini Halloween event is here and hoping for an Xmas Event too (holds breath). OH we also have a poll where ppl started PSO.... since youre a DC vet... cast your poll! =3 https://www.pioneer2.net/community/...s-the-dreamcasters-and-cubers-3-how-why.2429/ But most of all..... Welcome Home! Hope you Stay! <3
Well thank you for the warm welcome! Cable is out right now, but if I get it back up tonight, I'll try to get on and get started tonight!

Welcome to Ephinea TMUnreal! :)

Since you already played on other servers I guess you won't need much help using the forum etc so I'll skip the link spamming... well, almost skip it since:

I've not yet even registered for my first guild card, not sure if I want to get out of my progress on a different server.

In that case you might want to have a look at this thread I guess. ;)

See ya around. :)

Welcome to Ephinea TMUnreal! :)

Since you already played on other servers I guess you won't need much help using the forum etc so I'll skip the link spamming... well, almost skip it since:

In that case you might want to have a look at this thread I guess. ;)

See ya around. :)

As per my latest update I did get my Guild Card and log on for a while last night. What kind of good link spam do you have? I'm currently smack dab in the middle of "Only level 15 tho" and "NEED CHUCHU MAG CELL"

Cool, I guess you enjoy yourself here. Honestly I think it might be the best place to play PSO nowadays unless you care for modded items and stuff like that. Tho we do have some neat features that adds so much comfort like the shared bank, ID change before lvl 20 etc... That's the kind of link spamming I usually do to help our new members so in case you need it, here's the Info Thread if you want all the details. Some of our members did a pretty good job too for guides that are updated to match PSOBB and the current server configuration. @anime made this guide to help people match good section IDs depending on the various class types (HUnters/RAngers/FOrces). @Colette made this guide for general game knowledge which can also be very useful, even for vets. If you plan to play FOs, @Matt made a list all the items that provide tech boosts and it's more up-to-date and accurate than what can be found on PSO-World. @NDW made a guide for maxed stats and the list goes on... It's just amazing to see how much dedication there is on this server and the forum seems to be organized very well too. :)

For lvling, TTF runs are still your best bet and I'm sure you won't have problems getting people to help you out. A room called TTF HELP or something like that should do the trick unless everyone's sleeping/at work but normally it doesn't take long before some high lvl characters jump in to carry the other players. Ep 1 Max Attack S is also a good choice especially if you play a class that can use techs to quickly tag monsters before someone nukes them for you. ;)

I'm still noob for stuff like the events since I never really played the game online untill I started here a few months ago but I'm sure people can help you out if you ask in the lobbies etc...

Well, enough link spamming for today. Time to go kick some monster's butt. :D

Hope you'll have tons of fun with us, see ya around. :)

For lvling, TTF runs are still your best bet and I'm sure you won't have problems getting people to help you out. A room called TTF HELP or something like that should do the trick unless everyone's sleeping/at work but normally it doesn't take long before some high lvl characters jump in to carry the other players.
For the record....Mew mew 'carries' NOBODY! All she does is make warriors less....SQUISHY! It's All Them! <3 She Does however liken herself akin to a mommy big cat bringing her cubs a baby antelope and let them figure out for themselves how to Kill it.....and keep it from escaping! >=3

bringing her cubs a baby antelope and let them figure out for themselves how to Kill it...

Yup, did the same with a friend of mine yesterday. He never played PSO before so I had to give him time to learn the basics. A high lvl player that doesn't have a clue how the game works is no good at all. ;)

Cool, I guess you enjoy yourself here. Honestly I think it might be the best place to play PSO nowadays unless you care for modded items and stuff like that. Tho we do have some neat features that adds so much comfort like the shared bank, ID change before lvl 20 etc... That's the kind of link spamming I usually do to help our new members so in case you need it, here's the Info Thread if you want all the details. Some of our members did a pretty good job too for guides that are updated to match PSOBB and the current server configuration. @anime made this guide to help people match good section IDs depending on the various class types (HUnters/RAngers/FOrces). @Colette made this guide for general game knowledge which can also be very useful, even for vets. If you plan to play FOs, @Matt made a list all the items that provide tech boosts and it's more up-to-date and accurate than what can be found on PSO-World. @NDW made a guide for maxed stats and the list goes on... It's just amazing to see how much dedication there is on this server and the forum seems to be organized very well too. :)

For lvling, TTF runs are still your best bet and I'm sure you won't have problems getting people to help you out. A room called TTF HELP or something like that should do the trick unless everyone's sleeping/at work but normally it doesn't take long before some high lvl characters jump in to carry the other players. Ep 1 Max Attack S is also a good choice especially if you play a class that can use techs to quickly tag monsters before someone nukes them for you. ;)

I'm still noob for stuff like the events since I never really played the game online untill I started here a few months ago but I'm sure people can help you out if you ask in the lobbies etc...

Well, enough link spamming for today. Time to go kick some monster's butt. :D

I gotta level but I also gotta spam halo rappies. It's a tough balance, and I can't wait a year for my mag.

Back