How would you feel about a new Phantasy Star game dropping in the west?

a Phantasy Star 5? Sure I won't mind! (or even a remake of the third one!)
Or I would like to see a PSO with the fast-action of PSO2 and Photon Art but with the huge difference between class/race..or make some PA/Tech available to certain class

I command this thread to WISE FWOM ITS GWAVE. I apologize for nothing.

I am a very, very late fan of the Phantasy Star series-- I've got Sega Ages: Phantasy Star and the Sega Genesis Collection for my Switch and I've finally gotten around to playing them. I only recently, accidentally, discovered the existence of private PSOBB servers. Needless to say, I'm in love with this setting and franchise.

I'd love to see either remakes or new sequels for the main Phantasy Star series-- I'd hope they stuck to turn-based combat, and added tactical movement and more player decisions-- and, in the best of all possible worlds, running concurrently with a new Phantasy Star Online MMO. Love it, love it, love it.

I have come to peace with the Idea to simply never stop playing PSO. Nothing after it could recreate the feeling. It simply can not be dethroned. Maybe.. maybe if a game can .. nah nothing will arrive that can match it. Nostalgia alone would hinder me.

Back