How Do I Make PSOBB Run And Record Smoothly?

Loser

I have had problems with PSOBB's frame rate. I have a
GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Intel Core i5
12 GB RAM

I put on vertical sync and disabled thread optimization and it seems one of those changes helped smooth out the game while playing some. the game still stutters tho with OBS and just while playing from time to time. Is there a way to stabilize the PSOBB game's frame rate so it doesn't stutter?

im also using OBS and thats what im using to make it run smooth in recordings.
maybe it helps u
29608479yw.jpg

lawl 60fps when game runs at 30fps. but ya i tried 60fps too i think in some cases/settings that was helping but still stutters from time to time. :( bugs the hell out of me. funnily enough bandicam records the game flawlesly however its compression is grainy as shit compared to obs. even when the game stutters it doesnt show up on bandicam's recorded video. so strange.

Try disabling advanced effects in the PSO settings. It's under options in the launcher. Your specs should be more than adequate to run and stream this game.

Although, if you're using a software encoder on OBS, I'd switch it to hardware. If it's already on hardware, test the software encoder. That performance strictly depends on the game and how much CPU it uses.

If that doesn't work, you can chalk it up to the game being shit lol.

Back