How do I edit HP Bar, TP Bar, Mag Bar, and Selected Menu Text colors?

texturejapanese.xvm for the "Item Pack" and "MAG" text, as well as the HP and TP bar numbers. This is a localized file so it's downloaded by the launcher when your launcher is set to English or Japanese. Ephinea supports a second location for it that's not replaced by the launcher--put it at data\ephinea\custom\texturejapanese.xvm and the game will use that.

No idea about the actual progress bars but I thought some custom huds modify them. Might be wrong.

The bars can be modified. I'm not sure about the size or color, but at minimum, you can edit the shape of the bar by editing the elements around it – Monolith HUD does this.

texturejapanese.xvm for the "Item Pack" and "MAG" text, as well as the HP and TP bar numbers. This is a localized file so it's downloaded by the launcher when your launcher is set to English or Japanese. Ephinea supports a second location for it that's not replaced by the launcher--put it at data\ephinea\custom\texturejapanese.xvm and the game will use that.

No idea about the actual progress bars but I thought some custom huds modify them. Might be wrong.
Thank you for pointing out where the text is, but I'm not seeing where to change the orange (hovered over) and blue (selected).

Thank you for pointing out where the text is, but I'm not seeing where to change the orange (hovered over) and blue (selected).
The characters and menu elements in texturejapanese.xvm create character sheet font that the game renders and colors. You can't change the orange/blue. You could maybe change the color of the base images, but then it would be blending the orange and blue on the other color which will probably be very strange.

The characters and menu elements in texturejapanese.xvm create character sheet font that the game renders and colors. You can't change the orange/blue. You could maybe change the color of the base images, but then it would be blending the orange and blue on the other color which will probably be very strange.
Oh, yikes... Yeah, I read somewhere the light-blue, one-pixel horizontal and diagonal lines at the edges of the menu can't be changed, either! lol

Back